Relationship Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship Question

set scene real quick, met new years, hit it off, didn't date but were 'seeing each other exclusivly' for about 2- 2 1/2 weeks. Mild weirdness and uglyness (shes a lot of high maintenance) and we didn't talk for 2 weeks. Fast forward to this past monday, she calls me randomly and something gets set up for saturday. I'm fine with this, as long as she doesn't really want anything from me besides something very casual, but it's now dawned on me, that she could be just setting me up because it's Valentines Day in a week, and her birthday (march 5th) is fastly approaching.

Am I paranoid for thinking that she's just sucking me in so she isn't alone for these two events? If I decided to hang around, i'd be nailing her, but then i'd get stuck with dealing with those two things, which would be not so great. and yes, she is the kind of person who would do this.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

id hit it one more time then get caller id
    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
    caco <ER>> )Oo
    caco <ER>> bot thief!
    caco <ER>> duel me for it
    Evasive <E> no!
    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

we're not helping you before you tell us what that emberassing thing was that has happened to you!

<3
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I agree with him.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Your options are:
          1) don't waste your time with someone you don't like, because the sex isn't worth it
          2) decide the sex IS worth it, and take her out for both valentine's day and her birthday, and then you end up in a relationship with someone you don't like because, shit, if you just dealt with two of the most annoying times to be in a relationship, you'd may as well keep fucking her
          3) bang her out this weekend and then dump her/don't answer her calls/whatever afterwards
          4) THIS OPTION DOESN'T EXIST!!! Fuck her this weekend, continue fucking her through valentine's day and her birthday without spending a shitload of money on her, and then continue a friends with benefits relationship.

Basically, if this girl is mean and bitchy, I'd go with option 3. If this girl is well-meaning but just damaged I'd go with option 1. 2 is obviously retarded. 4 would clearly rule, but this is a girl we are talking about here.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I Dont Want Ur Number I Just Want Horny Animaml Bewtsexxx Umf Umf Umf
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
              we're not helping you before you tell us what that emberassing thing was that has happened to you!

<3
              What he said.
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

I'm clearly Nickname's only true e-friend here.

edit: Nickname, would you believe people have gone so far as to PM me to tell me to remove my fantastic, well-thought-out advice? Clearly, the solution here is to tell only me the embarrassing story.
                Last edited by Facetious; 02-07-2007, 09:36 PM.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Fuck this, I wish I could TWForums my problems but she plays TW

In any case, I dunno. I have a highly oddly proportionate amount of past relationships that started at on near or because of a birthday (can anyone tell me why roughly 100% of all asians are born in Jan/Feb/ March?). Some went well, and some, I did get used. In this case it seems like maybe the realization did hit her - but maybe she's also realizing how much she likes you, et cetera. People love to get emo and introspective around this time.

Really, you'd have to tell us what kind of person she is.

But dude, high maintenance chicks are NOT. WORTH. IT. Most of the time, in my case, this manifested itself in super bitch mode, and coming out of two or three relationships, I felt like shit. My music taste was crappy because I didn't listen exclusively to Classical, my job sucked because it wasn't an internship for some prestigious Ivy League school, I was bland and unsophisticated because I didn't attend dinner parties.

Fuck that shit. If I was able to get the chick considering all those things, they can live with it. Find someone who's low-maintenance, bro. It's completely worth it. If you could see you being best buds with her if she was a dude, tap it ASAP.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i think that the embarassing story has something to do with this bitch. SHE'S FUCKING FAT ISN'T SHE? YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER I WILL KNOW.

A Very Special Message From The No Fat Chicks Foundation.
                    offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

nn, it doesn't sound to me like you're excited about this anyway. more than likely you're going to get sucked into obligations, and from the looks of it, it's not going to be worth it. abort bro, abort.
                      afksry

Comment

When was the last time you got laid? Has it been more than a month? Go with option 1:

Originally posted by WuTang420
                        id hit it one more time then get caller id

Do you have a steady supply of chicks you can hook up with (ie big college) or a chunkier chick on the side that is less hassle to deal with? Go with option 2:

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

But dude, high maintenance chicks are NOT. WORTH. IT.Find someone who's low-maintenance, bro.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Sounds like she may be sucking you in, and after all, if you want something casual with a girl, I'm sure you could easily find someone else.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this has everything to do with the size
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Just go along with it and if she's too clingy make it so she doesn't trust you, that will end it soon. Talk to all female friends you got, laugh with them play with them, call them, have them call you. Even tell her that you always have a hard time being faithful.
                              If she doesn't get that you are free to just dump her anyway.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X