When Air Was Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
    Now, most places have the pay-air machines.
    Someone has to say it:
    Welcome to America!

Comment

I'll take my 78% Nitrogen, thanks
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
        All part of the green law to reduce the amount of cars....I just hope there is never a strike or breakdown in the public transit systems.
        Yup, annoying thing is, in the UK our public transport is bordering on horrendous.

We do get free air though.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
          EDIT - 404 Not Found - is that Steve Buscemi.. think i spelt it wrong, but you get the idea eh?
          Yes it is
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
            Yup, annoying thing is, in the UK our public transport is bordering on horrendous.

We do get free air though.
            Only at some service stations. some charge
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Over here, during rush hour, they wanna implement a system with which you have to pay for driving certain parts on the highway. So you'll have to pay extra if you drive on certain parts during rush hour. But I think, seeing as most people driving during Rush Hour do that for their work, it would get payed for by their work, so I doubt it will actually stop people driving.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Tolls?
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Not exactly you had a box in your car in which you put some type of chipcard with money on it, and when you drive past machine installed above the highway at certain times (rush hour) it automatically takes money of that card.. or something like that. It's a sort of toll yeah, but not with like toll boots.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                    Not exactly you had a box in your car in which you put some type of chipcard with money on it, and when you drive past machine installed above the highway at certain times (rush hour) it automatically takes money of that card.. or something like that. It's a sort of toll yeah, but not with like toll boots.
                    Sounds like what we call "easy pass" here. It set up on our tolls roads so that you can just keep driving through toll booths w/o stopping and your toll has been automatically collected from the account you have and pay on varied payment scales...monthly, quarterly & yearly.

It's on our toll roads though and not used in a city. I do not have the slightest clue as how that could be implemented in a city, let alone enforced. On Toll roads you are somewhat forced to enter and exit through the Toll so that the fee is collected.

Airlines are also adding new fee's for everything...Toilets, Air, Cars, Airplanes...Food Markets may be next! Look for water fountains to vanish from buildings, can't have that free water running!
                    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

we have it already in london, its called the congestion charge, from certain times, im not sure what summin like 8am-6pm, you have to pay like 8quid for the day to drive on inner london roads. There are loads of cameras on all the roads in and out, that scan your license plate and charge you the fee, you can go to any newsagents with your license number and pay it off.

is balls if you ask me, charging you to use roads that you already pay for in taxes.

Comment

in cali its a law to provide air and water to gas customers. guess that wouldnt help for a bike
                        Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                        1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                        Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                        caco <ER>> )Oo
                        caco <ER>> bot thief!
                        caco <ER>> duel me for it
                        Evasive <E> no!
                        Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Working...
                        X