I hate Sony so much right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Sony so much right now

I make no pretences, this will be a poorly written rant at Sony which mightn't make much sense but i think has some therapeutic value for me

FUCKING SONY BASTARDS
    ARghhsdgh

i went to back up a dvd which i bought unto my hard drive so i 1) had a back up so if i scratch the DVD my money isn't wasted and 2) didn't have to go looking for the DVD when i wanted to watch it has i have a folder for DVDs that i am using more now since i bought a computer with 2x 250 GB hard drives.

I'm pretty sure it is my legal right to do this

yet the program i use is old and no longer supported and now Sony are using something it can't back up. I'm not big up on these sort of things but i went onto its forums and tried the work arounds that the people that do. It didn't work.

After investing hours, 1/2 assed learning stuff i don't want to learn just to do something i should legaly be entitled to do pissed me off, the fact that it still didn't work right just SKAHbfasfb me to pieces.

THen i remember those Sony bastards actualy realesed some sort of program that went onto your computer when you installed music cd's and ppl went apeshit said they had broke the law doing that and Sony quickly withdrew it and had to pay compensation.

I'm considering boycotting all sony products, i paid good money i want to be able to back it up ffs

WHen i was young i had a sony walkman cassette player thing, it was good, i liked sony thought they made good products. NOw i'm filled with hate for them, think they are greedy corprate bastards taking copy protection way to far !!! LET ME BACK MY SHIT UP PUNKS!

If everyone just went FUCK U SONY and stopped bying their DVDs with stupid protection then i'd laugh HAHAHAH take that sony your useless stance angainst piracy has backfired and now who is laughing, me thats who and i'm laughing @ u sony. Yea you heard me.

Join me brothers and lets take it to the man (sony)
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
    Join me brothers and lets take it to the man (sony)
    I agree. Fuck Sony. I've hated them ever since the greedy bastards made Infantry go pay to play and altogether killed that badass game.

Comment

The sony connect music store is extremely annoying.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

also the ps3 costs 600€ and doesnt have a cool wii controler

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz View Post
          also the ps3 costs 600€ and doesnt have a cool wii controler
          You should see what the Aussies have to pay.

Comment

This alone make sony suck

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6390657.stm

fu sony, screwing us euros YET AGAIN
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

yeah FU sony for making my grand wega with a 10 second start time. I mean what the FUCK are you thinking the movie's all on and shit. Fucking ridiculous start up time to warm up whatever dumb stupid shit ass lamp that was in there. Cunt bitch fuck ass trick hoe sony wega 50 inches of dick widescreen 1080i fuck shit my ass. Mitsubishi is better.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

I have a sony Vaio which is completely awesome, I have a ps2 which I have never had any problems with. I probably have other sony stuff lying around, so I can't complain.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

hey pressure, use DVD Shrink for backups, ive used it for years and havent run into a prob yet, legal too....i think...i hope... dont ban me?
                  Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                  1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                  Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                  caco <ER>> )Oo
                  caco <ER>> bot thief!
                  caco <ER>> duel me for it
                  Evasive <E> no!
                  Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

sony would be nothing without Nintendo's original plans they never even wanted to get into gaming in the first place

Comment

Xog, the new eehh, but how?

My biggest gripe with Sony is their headphones. They practically have a lock on the market for cheap headphones, and they design the fucking things so that no matter what, after six months, one earphone stops working.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

must see
                        http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....=sony_bullshit
                        Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

thanks for the try wutang , talked to you in game about it and that program doesn't work (at least alone) vs latest bastard sony

and hey Volny ^^ good old maddox

begining to think my boycott would mean more to sony if i actually owned any sony products except that DVD i bought. OOOR i had a huge following off minions!!
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

my ps2 broke today. granted, i've had it a few years, but still. i looked on the internet to see if anyone else has had a "disk read error" and it seems everyother ps2 owner has had it? i tried fixing it for about 3 hours and when i finally did fix it, it decided to break again.

and they're charging £90 for a new ps2? fuck off

Comment

I have never had that problem.. I have never had any problem with my ps2.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X