• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
    actually your first sentence was

"it's finally here."
    you beat me to it.

I tried out that game like 3 years ago, boring as shit. Alot of the time when you first start you're fucking mining ore, yawnfest
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
      actually your first sentence was

"it's finally here."

too bad i said "like the first sentence" and not "the first sentence"

Comment

I'd like to see a client be able to connect to the existing Subspace servers but present the game in "3D". Granted it would have to be limited to a single plane (as there is no z-axis in the game), and you wouldn't be able to see around walls or behind you, but it would be fun.
        Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I hated Feregnis, Romulans for life!
          Spider
          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V View Post
            I'd like to see a client be able to connect to the existing Subspace servers but present the game in "3D". Granted it would have to be limited to a single plane (as there is no z-axis in the game), and you wouldn't be able to see around walls or behind you, but it would be fun.
            there was a zone somewhere with that. u can also d/l the files for it from some place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
              what a pretty good read; kept me interested even though i have no experience with the game
              LA

Comment

ive known about this for 5 years.. its a lot like diaspora, not subspace. u dont reaally dog fight. its more about surviving than killing. u try to make money, get a good ship, and join a steadt clan. its more highly social than ss. you rely more on communication and having enemies actually means something more than being annoyingly called a newb once in a while.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                X