Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SS killing music"

two things:

1: Do you listen to music while playing SS??? (and why)

2: Does it help you to play better??? And if so what songs are best for some serious killing??

i personally just let my winamp playlist go and some songs seem to make me play better than without ne music... and some songs seem to have a negative effect on my "skill"...

GO!!!

I sacrifice goats (small spiders) in a very elaborate altar (my bathtub) in my dungeon (basement) so that the earth goddess may bless me so that I would do well.
    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
    -Dys

Comment

Re: "SS killing music"

Originally posted by King Missile
      two things:

1: Do you listen to music while playing SS??? (and why)

2: Does it help you to play better??? And if so what songs are best for some serious killing??

i personally just let my winamp playlist go and some songs seem to make me play better than without ne music... and some songs seem to have a negative effect on my "skill"...

GO!!!

1) I listen to music while playing ss because It gives me something to listen to while I kill ppl.

2)It does help me play better. If I don't have music on or I don't have the right tune on I dont play aw well as I would if I had the right tune on. The best songs are: anything by my god, Zombie; Korn, and different heavy metal bands. Also, techno is awesome music to listen to when you're playing some ss. :eek:
      ()_()
      (0.o)
      (")(")

Comment

Korn is such a fucking terrible band.

Comment

the faint - dance macabre
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

"Your favorite band sucks"

llater,
            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
                WTF?!?!?!
                STFU!!!!!!
                >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

Bands? well hmm, only bands I like are The Who, and they don't have many good killing songs, except maybe Teenage Wasteland, laying waste to hundreds of Teenagers on TW while listening to that song, man I have to try that!

I generally tend to turn on some hard beats that I wouldn't normally listen to.

Comment

Sum 41, Green Day, The Offspring, Good Charlotte, P.O.D., System of a Down, etc. etc. However, usually I don't listen to music while playing, it kind of distracts me. ^^;

The best killing song in my opinion is Limp Bizkit- Rollin', or Limp Bizkit- My Way. But that's just me.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
                      omg no!
                      ()_()
                      (0.o)
                      (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                        Sum 41, Green Day, The Offspring, Good Charlotte, P.O.D., System of a Down, etc. etc. However, usually I don't listen to music while playing, it kind of distracts me. ^^;

The best killing song in my opinion is Limp Bizkit- Rollin', or Limp Bizkit- My Way. But that's just me.
                        YOU LISTEN TO SUM 41 AND GOOD CHARLOTTE, TOO!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY, DUDE. I LOVE SUM 41! GOOD CHARLOTTE ROCKS! YOU KNOW THAT ONE SONG BY SUM 41 WHERE THEY SING ABOUT HOW THEY'RE PUNKS AND DISILLUSIONED AND STUFF. THAT'S, LIKE, MY FAVORITE SONG EVER! WHAT'S YOURS?

Korn sucks.

Comment

Blast, have I ever mentioned ilu?

I play particularly well whilst listening to The Aquabats. I'm starting to enjoy playing with Les Savy Fav in the background too. On the whole though, I usually just throw 1500 songs or so in my playlist and let it shuffle.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

usually i listen to happy hardcore, with it's furious beats, vocals, and samples all piled up for ultimate kill action! or whatever i gots in my playlist will do. sometimes even "spacey" musik

i don't see how people can listen to non-fast music when playing, these mainstream bands and "underground" punk are real dull and slow
                            imo, the only slow-type music that would suffice for playing this game would be melodic and amazingly ochestrated classical music. and meatloaf.
                            hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                            !

Comment

I listen to Deftones, Disturbed, QOTSA, System of a down, Lifer, Onesidezero, Foo Fighters, Flaw, Earshot, Glassjaw, Gravity Kills, Jerk, Taproot, Tool, Union Underground, and a bunch of other stuff.

Probably the best I like to play to are;
                              Deftones - Elite
                              Disturbed - Liberate
                              QOTSA - Quick and to the pointless, Go with the flow
                              Rocket Science - Burn in hell
                              Union Underground - Turn me on Mr. Deadman

Comment

Working...
                              X