Achtung: Deutschen in Bayern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
    Just read that the Autobahn speed limit is going to be lowered from 140Kph to 80kph. This is due to environmental laws that they wish to pass in limiting wasted fuel and energy...not to leave out the typical greenhouse emmissions that are present regardless of speed. Has not happened yet, but looks like it will be implemented soon.
    Actually, from what I understood there is no general speed limit on the autobahn at all. But there are already parts of the autobahn with a max. speed. And there was someone in the EU parlament suggestion to make a general speed limit in Germany but that it was most likely that the German government was gonna vote against it like they always did. Doesn't keep them from putting limits on certain routers.

But those limits are more for safety wise, cause putting in a general speed limit would only make like 0.01% different in the emissions thing. I am not German though so I am not sure, this is just what I heard on the radio this past week. So as far as I know there is no general speed limit in Germany.

Ow, and in the Netherlands we have part of our highways lowered to 80km/h max for traffic jams and stuff.. it freaking sucks and it doesn't even work... Cause that is where most of the polution stuff comes from, traffic jams, cars that are standing still, not moving.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Drink heavily
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
      X