Ricky Gervais in Kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Gervais in Kenya

We have a charity in Britain called Comic Relief, which was started up by a comedian called Lenny Henry and by Richard Curtis to raise the plight of people in Africa. Once a year they arrange something called Red Nose Day where people are encouraged to do something for charity, and then in the evening they have an 8 hour long television marathon on BBC1 where they show sketches and cabaret and singing and various other brain-killers, and in between each item they show a celebrity visiting Africa in an attempt to raise awareness of the problems faced in Africa, and to ask you to phone up and donate some money. This year's Red Nose Day was last Friday and they raised £40m. This is Ricky Gervais' video message from Africa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ia__1d_rM
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-18-2007, 10:19 AM.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Comment

only watched this years for gervais and borat

on hindsight i should have just youtubed them the next day

sigh
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

yeah, i saw this. would have liked the k man to have made a little appearance

Comment

He's got a book of his quotes out, what a sellout

Comment

LOL

'Can I ask you..quite a sensitive question..would you mind if I washed one of those shirts in a leading houshold detergent, and the other one, in new DAZ'

loooool

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
              He's got a book of his quotes out, what a sellout
              you heard gervais and merchant take the piss out of his for it though? they keep saying he put the work into the book but can't be arsed to advertise to try and sell it; "you're so fucking lazy, karl"

Comment

Was okey, semi-funny.. Not my kind of humor. I'm to fed up with english humor from Who's line is it anyway I guess..

Comment

i liked it.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
                    you heard gervais and merchant take the piss out of his for it though? they keep saying he put the work into the book but can't be arsed to advertise to try and sell it; "you're so fucking lazy, karl"
                    What work? Isn't it just quotes from the bodcasts?

Comment

i think he assembled them all himself, and he did these drawings on some of the pages relating to what he was saying.

i bought it a while ago whilst i was waiting around for the bus, it was only a fiver. but yeah, not really worth it

Comment

Working...
                      X