My dilemma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dilemma.

Today, I'm 2 days away from being with the same girl for 1,5 years, and I really do love her, and I dont want to see it end.

But there's a feeling that's starting to grow on me, I'm not ready to stick with the same girl, nomatter how perfect she is for me. I'm in my prime, and I want to be able to fuck about, and not have any attachements. (Yes, shallow, I know, but what can I do?)

For each potential hot chick that is interested in me, this gets increasingly worse. I know several other guys with this, and they cheat.
    I'm not going to cheat on her, that's for sure.

So it's either to break off, or just suck it up and spend my youth with just one.

I'm pretty sure everyone with a long time relationship gets this once in a while, and I'm wondering what do you guys do to cope with it?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

everything you just said is blah blah blah blah

scale of 1 to 10... hows her vagina?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

It's all about the "trueness" of love, the strength of character, ideals, principles, and weather you want your gf to do same things to guys you do to girls, or not.

Your pick, you can have a half nekked chick on the bed, giving her oil-massage and her just lifting her ass up, and you biting it once, hard, going my my my, and walking out, or you could meet an asian chick on a full nighttrain, and end up in a convo which leads into fetish and she telling you how she likes to get fucked really hard, and you asking her, what if I grabbed you by your throat and made you blow me, and she going I am wet just thinking about it, and you going: dear God, that's not funny.
      It comes down to the level of bullshit you're willing to allow yourself to get away with, because, if you love her, you love her because she fits you on way more levels than just physical (which is generally not love), and then no hot-chick one night stand or casual relationship is more worth than an average jerk-off in the privacy of your own bathroom entertaining your fantasies and not risking the relationship.
      And if you don't love her, then stop bullshitting yourself about how you do, and how she's perfect and how you don't want to be with any other girl all your life, well, if you get to cheat some.

Ain't harder than that...
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

You want to be careful. If you stay and this feeling grows, eventually you may start to resent her/the relationship because you want to be free but instead you are trapped. After a while that could make things ugly.

If this is a strong feeling I say break it off, tell her youre not ready to settle down, and you want to date some more while youre still young. Then hope that once youre tired of that she takes you back (or you find someone better and then you win). Or, if you dont find someone better, crawl back on your knees proclaiming that you made a terrible mistake and no one is a better match for you then her.

Comment

you're probably idealizing these other women. trust me, i've had this problem for years, just finally settling into a long-term relationship (before this my average was maybe a month at longest)

but yeah, you will probably be wondering if you could be happy with the others, or even fuck around with them - but it's not worth it. whatever has kept you in your current relationship is probably what you'll be looking for in these other women; not finding it will leave you unsatisfied, and you'll be fucked if you make this realization and your current misses won't take you back.

though i can pretty much say the reason i'm finally happy is because, well, quite frankly - i've played the entire goddamn field, and i've finally got my highschool crush, who turned out to be amazing. i got her to join Penetrate $$
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Jerome, stop being politically correct just because your girl reads the forums. It sucks major ass.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

(before this my average was maybe a month at longest)
              w00t w00t

represent

i got her to join Penetrate $
              Can I penetrate her
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Ask yourself what you would think of her sleeping around, even when you're broken up. If you would be totally jealous and disgusted and what not by her sleeping with other guys, even though you broke it off to do this, chances are you shouldn't do it.

Moreover, I think Jerome is right, you're probably idealizing these other women, and once they turn out to not be that great at all, and not even close to who you have currently, you might have blown your chance with this one.

I would advice however to try and have a convo with her about this, a totally open convo. So not one where you enter with the mindset: I have to convince her we need to do this for a year and then get back together. Just try to see her point of view on this. Who knows, maybe she does have that same feeling somewhere.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Take it from me man if you love this girl stay with her. I slept around alot in HS and College. Anyone can fuck. When you find the girl you can make love to keep her. Pussy is pussy man. The women that I let go in my life are now getting married. I was blessed I dated alot of good women. I lost out on many good ones because I thought with my dick. Don't let your dick do your thinking man. Think from you heart. I gave myself to more women than, I should have. You do nothing but give a piece of yourself away.

Banging this chick and that chick dosen't get you anywhere.
                  OBama/Biden 08

Comment

im in the same boat with you man.. its been about 3 years, end of high school and beggining off college, and its not typical to be in a long term relationship at that point in your life. we've been off and on, had a few 'breaks,' but always end up back together, because fankly, both our lives are better that way.

usually a relationship that is going to last isn't going to be perfect the first try. you have to work through any issues, and USUALLY it takes a little bit of time apart to realize what you're missing.

that being said, dont tell her you want to 'take a break' just so you can fool around on the side. if you're looking for something more exciting sexually, just arrange a threesome $$.

Comment

If you had gone to college, you would have better english Aconewbie.

But anyways, this is ridiculous, tell her you want to try some new shit in the bedroom, if she isn't down, she is probaly a bitch anyways, and you will get tired of the lack of interesting sex life and break up anyways. Besides getting divorced is the new cool thing to do, so don't sweat it.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

If I ever lay my hands on another woman in a more than friendly it's permanently over. Break or no break.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

been here, i chose to leave after 3 years, than panic'd and went back to her, we got back together, it was ugly, we broke up again, it was ugly....just ugly.

i can't give you advice other than to say, do what feels right to you, and if you leave, STAY LEFT, do NOT go back. I'm the king ofdating girls twice, and I don't know why i do it.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

If you really like her and love spending time with her, there's no reason to break up. If there is something about her that really bugs you, but otherwise you like her then talk to her. If are are lots of things about her that bug you, then you should break up before it's too late.
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                              everything you just said is blah blah blah blah

scale of 1 to 10... hows her vagina?
                              Having seen more vagina than almost everyone here, I'd have to say that there are some really good looking (and tight) ones out there which can make all the difference. Too bad there's no easy way to tell without actually checking it out first because vagina goodness has only loose associations with any other factor.
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                              X