No announcement yet.

wow, this girl is oly 14!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, well FINALLY it looks like the canadian gov't will make it illegal for 14 and 15 year olds able to give consensual sex to adults.

Comment

?find star
      Stargazer <ER> - Youth Center
      Dude =/
      Edit:Oh to catch a predator :F
      (Paradise)>dj sage
      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
      1: Dynasty> LOL
      1:vue> LOL
      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

i work there .. REALLY!

Comment

No seriously thats good they made it illegal
          FUCKING EDIT AGAIN : WILL MAKE IT ILLEGAL GOD ADNBIT
          (Paradise)>dj sage

Comment

what you mean a 25 year old nerd like me shouldnt be sleeping with 15 year olds...better tell xog that!

Comment

'You just hate me because im fag'
              BTW I MADE IT TO TOURNY FINAL !!! and more pics pls thxkbye
              (Paradise)>dj sage

Comment

Agreed. MORE PICS. PH's rednosed kitty girl

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                  I'm slightly against fully supporting these mothers or families that think they can have as many kids as they want and the government will take care of them, it's a disgusting system and it's a disgusting cycle. I believe in social programs but this system is abused far too often. I want a limit on who's on these programs and how often they can be used, if you've been living for free for ten years then somethings got to give. The government offers loans/bursaries/scholarships and even institutions that offer night classes offer support to people in need, if these people are so fucking content not doing anything or working for 8 bucks an hour then they deserve to live off 8 bucks an hour, not live like they're making 20.

The system should be about helping people with short term support not long term support.
                  I'll go for the simple fix: forced sterilaztion. Allow huge immigraiton but limit people from outside your country to low end service and manufacturing jobs. Anyone born in the country with an IQ below 110 OR has uttered the phrase "I can't wait until Brittney makes her comeback" would be sterilized by the age of 14. One serious problem with America is the strong, yet false, belief that anyone can rise to the top. Make people aware of their lot in life early and they won't struggle as much.

Sorry. I just saw Transformers and have reached the conclusion that Michael Bay is the Super Devil in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                    I'll go for the simple fix: forced sterilaztion. Allow huge immigraiton but limit people from outside your country to low end service and manufacturing jobs. Anyone born in the country with an IQ below 110 OR has uttered the phrase "I can't wait until Brittney makes her comeback" would be sterilized by the age of 14.
                    Alberta did that Eric.

Comment

True

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                        Alberta did that Eric.
                        Well then, I'll be moving to Alberta as soon as RIM puts an office out West.

Comment

I don't know, in the Netherlands, it's not illegal to posses or read Mein Kampf, but it is illegal to sell it.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Well yea, that's like how prohibition way back when prohibited the transport, manufacture, or sale of alcohol, but it didn't punish possession of alcohol. It would be impossible to round up something so trivial. Or back when they were thinking about banning contraceptives... it's not like they could just send agents into bedrooms to check and see if married couples are wearing condoms or not.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                              It would be impossible to round up something so trivial. Or back when they were thinking about banning contraceptives... it's not like they could just send agents into bedrooms to check and see if married couples are wearing condoms or not.
                              I'd just like to clear this up: contraceptives are in no way trivial or a destructive influence, like alcohol and other drugs can be. They are life saving tools anyone should have access to if needed.

Comment

some would argue that alcohol is a lifesaving tool.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X