Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeansi View Post
    low rise sweat pants, just as hot

Despite of what Freddy Mercury thinks, fat bottom girls suck.

edit: thought. Fucker died way ahead of his time.
    on the right girls

I'm an avid fan of chicks with the hourglass figure (go go sports), but far too many chunky chicks try to pull off looking sexy by wearing low-cut ANYTHING. It's disgusting to see women looking like busted cans of biscuts walking around like they're hot shit in the spring/summer
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
      Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
      Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
      Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
      Glide> so i made one

Comment

that one's just stupid.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          that one's just stupid.
          woah
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

that one's just stupid.
            Stupid or not, I want more.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRUOq8osh9c

Comment

Originally posted by Adamant View Post
                if i met a girl with an ass like that at a party i'd fuck her, no doubt. can't get caught if i know it's not a setup.

(i hope she's not 14)
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I've watched you grow for all these years
                  And shamefully admit
                  I've loved to watch you blossom and it's awful hard to quit
                  Feeling these feelings stirring up inside of me

You nearly are a woman now and in a couple years
                  All the rules and boundaries will slowly disappear
                  Wait now my child until you get a little older
                  Every new sunrise brings your heart a little closer to me

But I can't make love to you
                  Because you're fourteen
                  Just a peck on the cheek
                  As I'm counting the weeks go by

We can't make love together
                  Because you're fourteen years old
                  And the trust of your mom that we're not doing wrong
                  I just can't betray, today

Just an ounce of patience we can still do things we like
                  I watch you eat an ice cream cone
                  And watch you ride your bike
                  Patiently longing for that future day of truth

I want to hug and kiss you nearly every time I see you
                  But I don't want the neighborhood to get the wrong idea
                  There'll come a day when love like ours is not a crime
                  Just give it time

But I can't make love to you
                  Because you're fourteen
                  Just a hug and a sigh
                  From a law abiding guy tonight

Oh no I can't make love to you
                  Because you're fourteen
                  But Just a peck on the cheek
                  As I'm counting the weeks go by

it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

lolol ^ cops!

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      if i met a girl with an ass like that at a party i'd fuck her, no doubt. can't get caught if i know it's not a setup.

(i hope she's not 14)
                      Speaking of which, anyone ever see a girl (or see the type of girl) that looks like she's going to pop out a baby before she's 21? The girls that usually look a bit slutty and you can easily see them pushing around a baby carriage in a year or two?

I've seen a couple of those recently, and a few in the past 2 or so years.

Comment

yeah so many girls like that went to my high school, they might as well get a tattoo on their lower back that says 'hoe'. It's fucked how many 16 year old girls become mothers, seriously strap up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                          yeah so many girls like that went to my high school, they might as well get a tattoo on their lower back that says 'hoe'. It's fucked how many 16 year old girls become mothers, seriously strap up.
                          I wouldn't have a problem with this if Darwinism still applied to North Americans. The stupid are supposed to be killed off BEFORE they can spread their inferior seed. But, our society is built to support those who can't support themselves even if their plight is well deserved. So the stupid are more likely to reproduce at a lower age and more often than the intelligent. Trend that out for a few more generations and it's obvious we are going to need a lot more trailer parks.

Comment

i think the sky is falling <_<
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God View Post
                              I wouldn't have a problem with this if Darwinism still applied to North Americans. The stupid are supposed to be killed off BEFORE they can spread their inferior seed. But, our society is built to support those who can't support themselves even if their plight is well deserved. So the stupid are more likely to reproduce at a lower age and more often than the intelligent. Trend that out for a few more generations and it's obvious we are going to need a lot more trailer parks.
                              I'm slightly against fully supporting these mothers or families that think they can have as many kids as they want and the government will take care of them, it's a disgusting system and it's a disgusting cycle. I believe in social programs but this system is abused far too often. I want a limit on who's on these programs and how often they can be used, if you've been living for free for ten years then somethings got to give. The government offers loans/bursaries/scholarships and even institutions that offer night classes offer support to people in need, if these people are so fucking content not doing anything or working for 8 bucks an hour then they deserve to live off 8 bucks an hour, not live like they're making 20.

The system should be about helping people with short term support not long term support.

Comment

This picture has been floating around the internet for a few years so she's probably not a minor anymore
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X