No announcement yet.

Another shooter incident at Va Tech???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxnews says there's 32 dead and at least 28 wounded.
    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
    L K> taught u what?
    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

This is really going to kill admissions for a few years.

Comment

which is a shame because it really is an amazing school

edit- In regards to Trebuchet King:
        It's because we're total badasses and never cancel all classes for anything. One student got shot? 25,999 more are still paying to go to class. The bomb threats last week (which were a total joke by the way if you want me to talk about them), just caused classes to be moved to other buildings. Weather here is NEVER a factor. The fact that "they wouldn't have even been there if they had closed classes" is completely irrelevant because this guy was going to do it regardless, it would just have been the next day or whatever. And no, gun control is not the answer to this either. Lets stop being some pansy ass bitches. This is the cost of living in a free society. Accept it or move to Europe.
        Last edited by D1st0rt; 04-16-2007, 02:25 PM.
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

They should ban weapon bans at schools, then students can defend themselves against these lunatics before it gets out of hand!
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

hearing on SA that it was an "asian-looking man with a vest full of ammo"

also might have had a shotgun

could you imagine a guy with a shotgun walking in your classroom and unloading? Jesus I feel bad for those down there.

EDIT- Sweet holy fuck-

The FBI profiler they were talking to on NBC just now said it was one guy, a 20 something year old asian male.

Reporting that at one point, he shot up a classroom in the engineering building, left, then came back to the classroom to shoot so more but the survivors were barricading the classroom door with their bodies. At this point the shooter just started shooting through the door.

Oh man...
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Finnish media is also reporting for over 30 fatalities. How can this be done by one man alone?

Comment

classroom of 30+ students

shotgun with vest full of ammo

rinse and repeat
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                  They should ban weapon bans at schools, then students can defend themselves against these lunatics before it gets out of hand!
                  Weapons are already not allowed on campus.
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                    Weapons are already not allowed on campus.
                    read what I said, they should allow students to bear arms, so they can defend themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                      I see your logic...Euros.

EDIT: What D1st0rt said initially. Move to Europe if you hate our freedom FAGGOTS.

W' 08

Comment

Heh my bad. My roommate actually brought up that point that if everyone else in the classroom had a gun he would've only been able to take out 2 or 3 tops, but then one of my other friends pointed out that if that were the case, he would've used a grenade or some other escalated thing. What it comes down to is: this guy was determined to kill some people, so he did.
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I can't even imagine how horrible that must be..barricading the doors with your bodies? Blood everywhere, screaming and crying, an the shooter just shooting at the bodies anyway?

fucking beyond belief

Comment

The news said that he was looking for his girlfriend... sounds pretty fucked up to me, but I reckon this is what real men do.

Comment

yeah this is sad

32 deaths already, that's fucking much, TOO MUCH

Comment

Jesus and a half, that's too fucked up.
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X