Clear All

Originally posted by Send View Post
    money stop pubbing on zombie maps all day long :fear:
    LOL i hate the zombie mod!

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      if you like dog.
      Isn't that China?
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

no, chinese food is good lol, im sure japanese food is good too but i wont eat sushi lol

im pretty sure its korea that eats cats and dogs, on the street markets u gotta be careful cuz what u may think is a rabbit is probably a skinned cat. i know that much LOL

and i know not all koreans eat dog or cat so...but its still pretty common, too common for my taste

Comment

I know people in China eat dogs.. I am just not sure if that also happen in Korea or not.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
            My sister went to Seoul to teach
            Thats awesome man... do you remember if she had a bad or good experience doing it?

Originally posted by project dragon
            Hope you like spicy food... and all the food in restaurants were spicy, so if you are fine with spicy food, then thats good. If you're not, start building up a tolerance for it.
            That fits perfectly with my tastes. I almost always put crushed red pepper flakes on about 75% of the food I eat.

Originally posted by Epinephrine
            The real thing is... you're going to Korea (internet gaming capital of the world) to teach English (a part time job) and you're going to not use the internet?!? Or do you think you'll get hooked to Starcraft/Counterstrike/WoW?
            To be honest I'm going to try to get the best experience that I can out of this trip to South Korea. For me to spend a portion of my time in South Korea doing something that I can just as easily do in Farmville, USA would be a waste of an opportunity. I want to immerse myself in the culture and explore the countryside in my free time--not sit at a computer and play twd matches or ?go base games.

Who knows, I might do a little bit of gaming, but I'll most likely be spending most of my non-teaching time hanging out with my friends--going to clubs, bars and whatever else they want to drag me to.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
              no, chinese food is good lol, im sure japanese food is good too but i wont eat sushi lol

im pretty sure its korea that eats cats and dogs, on the street markets u gotta be careful cuz what u may think is a rabbit is probably a skinned cat. i know that much LOL

and i know not all koreans eat dog or cat so...but its still pretty common, too common for my taste

Two lol's WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NECESSARY.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                Who knows, I might do a little bit of gaming, but I'll most likely be spending most of my non-teaching time hanging out with my friends--going to clubs, bars and whatever else they want to drag me to.
                If you mean Korean friends, make sure to visit that gaming TV studio, even if you don't give a flying fuck about Starcraft. The sheer amount of screaming/crying teenage girls and the exorbitant amount of cheery signs they hold will sure leave a lasting impression.

And when you do go there, make a "Trenchwars ME GOSU ^_^' " sign like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvgv_85hSQU
                2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

1. run to the border
                  2. find kim jong il
                  3. take up a sniper rifle
                  4. shoot into the sky to salute him.

Comment

A lot of nice clothes for fit to pretty much skinny people, does get expensive if you shop brand name.

Inconvenient to get around because no one knows english and you won't see english road signs.

Kimchi is refillable at most restaurants.

Shabu shabu is good food.

Jeju is a nice place to go for a holiday.

51% of the chicks = $
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

ehh if you are going to south korea for such a long time you most definitely should go visit north korea as well. its one of the most fascinating and fucked up places on this world, wouldnt you all love to go and see how its like there? I know I would.. I have a friend who was there only two weeks ago and its really not that hard to get in.

I have never been in south korea myself, but Ive been in several other places around the world, came home from china two days ago (brag brag :X), and if you want a serious advice from me your best and funniest experience of another country or culture is to try to take part in as many local activities possible. Do, eat, drink whatever the locals do and live as different as you can compared to what you do back home (wherever that is). Now I also imagine south korea would look alot more western than most people believe and its possible to get everything you get back home, but stay away from all that!!!
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

You should also to make a trip to Japan, it's just an awesome country.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

i've a friend who went to a relatives wedding their - he loved it said it was great, the people were nice and liked a drink - they watched english football and the women were really hot

sounds like my sort of place

lucky you

mind you he is asian so maybe their attitude would be different to you? might poke you with sticks
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                            I know I would.. I have a friend who was there only two weeks ago and its really not that hard to get in.
                            but i heard it's hard to get out?

Comment

Hey Jon-See,

Just want to wish you one hell of a time while you are other there! Come back in one piece :P and post photos on the forum if possible!

Have a great time dude, all the best with your job to
                              Hirluin is now known on TW as Hirluin! <ZH>

New Zealand - home of the best Trench Wars players in the world!

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

My awesome MySpace page :)

Comment

:X Nailed
                                Originally posted by Tyson
                                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                                Originally posted by Izor
                                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X