• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiderman 3

God awful
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

I had a few people tell me it sucked ass and people were booing at the end. Any more or were my friends just being dumb?
    DELETED

Comment

I don't see how it could be worse than the first two.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
        I don't see how it could be worse than the first two.
        Spoilers ahead folks
        seriously, I give a little credit to pretty bad movies, especially ones that are derived from a comic book....

but this one...

wow... shoot the writers, hang the director and drown the actors.

this was really bad at ALL points in the movie (plot sucked, acting sucked, directing sucked, character and story development sucked)

it was so fucking childish (had one fucking scene where its just two boys saying COOL, and AWESOME <---wtf? did their daddies suck some cock for their screen time?)

fucking had throw the fucking american flag in the background to make this god damn awful movie patriotic

who the fuck cares about this little love storyline

when can spiderman just fight without having to save someone like mary j (god didnt they already do that stupid shit in the first and second movie?) edit: he did, but that was only when he was fucking wearing the symbiote suit, and he's suppose to be super aggresive then (which he kind of was at times)

sand man isn't a good guy, he's bad, he doesn't make friends with spidy.

harry doesn't make up with peter (he does in the comic, but not the way he does in this fucking movie), he's psychotic (and they never fully developed why he has superhuman strngth, i know but a lot of the ppl in audience didnt)

venom looked skinny and small just like topher grace (who btw made venom into some comedic bad guy...almost carnage like...NO, venom isnt a bad guy, he just has a personal vendetta against spiderman/peterparker), which he btw really made a bad venom.

the only fucking bright parts in this fucking movie was the french guy (who btw makes an appearance as an extra at the end...fuking idiots, he's so blatantly visible), and Jonas Jameson.

fyi if I didn't think tobey mcguire didn't look high in practically all of his scenes, then I would definately call him a fucking douche for being red eyed through out the whole fucking movie, and every fucking scene he's crying over some fucking little matter.

ONE MORE THING

he fucking does the emo hair when he's suppose to act bad ass with the symbiote (WTF?)

what shame has thou brought upon stan lee (who makes an appearance in this god awful film, and I don't know why. Maybe he tried saving it, by making an appearance. NOPE)

fuck everyone for making this movie and ruining spiderman completely.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

terrible, just terrible. It's cheesy, which is bad, the acting is bad (but i was actually ok with that, I mean you can't switch actors now) the script was poor and the writing was terrible.

edit: if you skipped grans post due to spoilers, i won't ruin it for you, i'll just say this. tobey with the symbiot has an emo haircut that is just dumb, and every line out of topher grace's mouth sounds like a line from Eric Foreman...

edit 2: god, i can't get over how bad this was...
          Last edited by Nickname; 05-05-2007, 01:22 AM.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

As with most previous threads about Spider-man, a lot of the comments are valid, but some are misconceptions made by those unfamiliar with the comic or the characters. A lot of times, I read other peoples' reviews, and a lot of the things they see as wrong, aren't, necessarily.

Things like how Sandman is a bad guy, through and through and not a good guy. Never mind the history of the character being the one Spider-man villain who keeps trying to reform. Hell, he was almost an Avenger at one point. And with Spider-man 2, people were complaining how it was a horrible idea that Spider-man became unmasked in front of all those people. What they don't get is it didn't matter. "Look! Spider-man is really Peter Parker!" "Really? Wait. Who the hell is Peter Parker?" They missed the real point: that under the mask, Spider-man was an ordinary-looking guy, just like the rest of them.

I'm going to see it this weekend, and who knows, maybe I won't like it either. But at the very least, I'd get it.

Comment

Yeah its pretty bad
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

heard it was horrible, so i didnt even go to watch it
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

When I saw the previews to this when I saw a far better movie, Night at the Museum, I said to my cousins "Wow, that looks horrible." I got them to bet me $100 that it wouldn't tank. I'm going to go collect on Sunday.
                  DELETED

Comment

I didn't have much hope, since I thought 1 and 2 were fucking terrible, but I've heard this one blows even more. It sucks because I'm a huge Spider-man fan (comics and cartoon).

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                      I didn't have much hope, since I thought 1 and 2 were fucking terrible, but I've heard this one blows even more. It sucks because I'm a huge Spider-man fan (comics and cartoon).
                      x2
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

whatever, i thought it was alright. yeah, alright sounds about right. wouldn't see it again though.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

That's the problem I had with Spiderman 1- it was alright for the most part, if you only saw it once. But no I ended up seeing it like 3 more times (class, christmas, some other time) within a year of it coming out. Now I can't stand the movie.

Thankfully I only saw the second one once, it was pretty bad as well.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i just can't go away thinking that they didn't do those cheesy things (flag, kids saying wicked cool) without a reason. like, fuck, obviously they know it's cheesy. i think that was the joke. i know i laughed.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

the red haired chick is nice to look at, other than that the movie was crap and too long.

Comment

Working...
                              X