No announcement yet.

spiderman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirsten Dunst? When I left Bring it on was playing on the tv, and let me tell you, thats possibly a better movie than this.

Funny thing is, i went with two buddies, and this morning when i log on msn, all three of us had in our msn names how bad it was and to save your money. A movie like this should never be that cheesy, this isn't a comedy, i don't know why it was tring to be.

Best part of the movie, is the picture of Wilem Dafoe thats in Harry's room. Fucking Hilarious.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

it was average
      LA

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
        what shame has thou brought upon stan lee (who makes an appearance in this god awful film, and I don't know why. Maybe he tried saving it, by making an appearance. NOPE)
        everyone knows that stan lee makes a cameo in every one of the movies he wrote comics about. A DUH DUH DUH
        offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

I couldn't watch the Topher Grace Venom character speak without screaming out "DUMBASS!" (reference that 70's show).
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

it didn't help most of his lines were delivered the EXACT same way he does on that 70's show, does it?

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
              Best part of the movie, is the picture of Wilem Dafoe thats in Harry's room. Fucking Hilarious.
              The best is when you can clearly see him in the jazz club when Peter went with Gwen (he was right behind them! where are your spider-senses now!?!?!2311)

Not exactly a good movie at all. Venom's voice didn't even change
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

waited to view the thread until i saw the film

entirely predictable, bad acting, bad jokes....meh.
                tobey and topher are not the two actor's i'd pick for a badass action duo. then again, nobody asked me, and i still paid 6 bucks for the movie.

Comment

I don't see at what point they thought ruining this in almost every possible way was a good idea
                  afksry

Comment

Was I the only person that liked it? Emo Spiderman was hot.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      you solidify my belief in not listening to what a woman thinks.
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I liked the other 2, but they didn't leave much of a desire for me to watch them more than once.

I regret seeing the 3rd movie once.
                        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                          you solidify my belief in not listening to what a woman thinks.
                          not a pandagirl, but not yet a pandawoman
                          afksry

Comment

ahha yeah eric foreman was venom, not topher grace
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                              my theatre laughed, not 'ha ha thats funny' but more 'ha ha this is so dumb'

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                              not a pandagirl, but not yet a pandawoman
                              swish
                              COUNT IT

Comment

pretty much the worst movie i've seen in a while. The only thing that was kind of cool was the symbiote.
                                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X