• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Comment

• is going home
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
        She loved Qingtao or she loved having dated you?
        Honest to god, I thought of making this exact post but decided to leave it to you
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• I'm going to go with option A seeing as how he didn't snag her onto SS and the borums
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• QingTao is great -I went there when I was a kiddo. I remember my dad took me to see the ocean for the first time in my life (I was like 5 back then). I had fun chasing the jellyfishes (they were so sloooow). I remember I had a lot of apples and there was a strong typhoon went through the town at one stage.

Good times ... :wub:
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

• For a person who lived there...shouldn't Qingtao be Qingdao? Or are we talking about different cities? I meant the one with millions and millions of people in it. Then again, I never went there.

Comment

• Yeah, it is Qingdao. But since I am talking to foreigners :fear: I would have to speak in a language that they understand.

I didn't live there, just visited and stayed there for a month.
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

• Show us your vachina.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• please dont
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• I have telcat vagina pics PM me for link.
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

• havent been there so I dont know. I did drink the beer alot tho
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• I don't know if it's been said already, and it probably has, by Fit of Rage, because he's Mr. Know-It-All, Mr. Clean-my-underwear-twice-a-day, Mr. shit-licker, but JET, that program that sends young 'Mericans to Japan to teach English, only requires you to have a B.A. in anything. It doesn't have to be English. It's for 3 or 4 years and pays the equivalent of 35,000 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ a year, I believe.

Remember that in Japan doing karaoke is like wearing female undergarments, everybody does it at least once a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                            I have telcat vagina pics PM me for link.
                            dear jesus, please tell me you're joking me.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• That'd be awesome getting paid to teach English :] How long can you work in China?
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X