The closest thing we're getting to Subspace 3D on the Xbox 360 Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The closest thing we're getting to Subspace 3D on the Xbox 360 Arcade

In the immortal words of Naruto: BELIEVE IT!

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/11405

Wing Commander: Arena is a 3D arcadey deathmatch style game using the Wing Commander ships. Looks to be some dumb online fun on your 360 Arcade. Especally at 800 points (just a guess), it'd be a steal.
    DELETED

Lol I remember that game, pretty awesome. Doesn't look like Mark Hamill will be in this one, though. Oh well, it's 3d spaceships, can't beat that!
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      HABEEB IT!
      Fixed.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

hahahahaha
        DELETED

Comment

Gonna be great.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

What the hell, you can fly backwards in that game! Impossible!

Footnote: Dattebayo means "Believe it" but you probably already know that it's just a little addendum to every phrase Naruto says, he's not actually saying to "believe it" every fucking time.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Oh, I never watch the show. All I know is that one "catch phrase".
              DELETED

Comment

If this is 3d subspace, then it failed.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

I know, I was sad :/

.... then again, this game sucks too.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                    What the hell, you can fly backwards in that game! Impossible!

Footnote: Dattebayo means "Believe it" but you probably already know that it's just a little addendum to every phrase Naruto says, he's not actually saying to "believe it" every fucking time.

Footnote: Dattebayo means absolutely fucking nothing, it's grammatically incorrect and it just represent the retardedness of the speaker.
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

My roommate had me sit down when I came home the other day just to show me this. He doesn't play SS but he knows my obsession with it.. he thought I'd be impressed.. initially I was. Until I played it some.

They could have really scored an awesome game there.. but it's just not that fun. I think I would actually have prefered a truly 3d spaceship shooter to this one.

Or if they let you play totally overhead (aka 2d) .. like Subspace. The whole 2/3 overhead view in a faux 3d level is silly. You can't go up and down.. sure you can spin in a loop but thats stupid. It's a friggin spaceship game.. if you give it 3d graphics.. lets us fly in all three dimensions!
                      truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                      "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                      Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                      Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Where's priitk these days?
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

after skype he's probably been busy with Ambient Sound Investments.

edit: http://www.asi.ee/index.php?id=1390

first pic I've seen of him after the legendary-ish bluemoon one, haha
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I was tempted to post the high-res image but this isn't the time to get warned once again for breaking forum tables :C
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                            X