Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAMELIFE- where all your dreams come true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg0SVZVmSEw

3 fucktards that think their opinion on games matter.

if anything at least watch the first minute to hear the socially awkward freaks sputter about, especially Dave (middle guy). I love you Dave.

Fun fact- Andrew (guy on the left) got arrested for threatening a girl he went on 3 dates with, saying he was going to kill her and recreate the VT shootings. He's out on a 50k bail.

EDIT-
    the 20-year-old creator and host of GameLife, was expected to be freed on $50,000 bail today after allegedly threatening to recreate the spree killing of Virginia Tech at his ex-girlfriend's school.

Rosenblum, who pleaded not guilty to three counts of intent to do bodily harm, must remain at home and wear a monitoring device until his trial. The judge sitting on the hearing also refused to Rosenblum attend temple saying, "I have some serious concerns about that."
    lol you silly gamers :awesome:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

dave is easily my favorite. is he partially deaf, or is that a foreign accent? or is he just straight up mentally handicapped? YOU BE THE JUDGE!
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I showed it to about 6 people after my friend gave me the link and yes Dave is far and away the best guy there.

I don't think he's retarded (which makes this funnier), so I'm just going to go with that and continue to enjoy it. I didn't make it past 4 mins though, someone beat me!
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

LOL I just sat through the whole of that, Dave quits at the end, so much for being the coolest one there ... lol

Oh and he sure as hell ain't foreign, sounded like a speech impediment or something. Oh ... and that's shit, but the girl in it is hot! Sadly she's reviewing some shitty drum game lol

EDIT: I cant spell
        Last edited by DJSlayer; 06-12-2007, 05:19 PM.
        9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
        9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
        9:Basti> sure
        9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
        9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
        9:Basti> i'll score
        9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
        9:Basti> and take the flag
        9:Inaphyt> ROFL
        9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Pfft, Consolevania > all

http://consolevania.com/
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

I'm sorry, but you can't fuck with the Angry Nintendo Nerd.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
              I'm sorry, but you can't fuck with the Angry Nintendo Nerd.
              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=30559
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Lol, I never looked in that Forum for weeks, gj Distort >.<
                DELETED

Comment

I just watched the intro and thought all three of them were mentally handicapped.

Wtf...uh...wait, why can't they talk or read normally if they're not handicapped?

Comment

I was wondering why the red wasn't even showing on the scanning bar and I saw 36 minutes. Denied.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Clearly one would not choose to hang out with those mongoloids unless there was a problem.
                      Presenting the top ten reasons as to why she is doing this show with them, from most likely to least likely:

10. They paid her their life savings to do it.
                      09. She's related to one of them.
                      08. Andrew was holding her at gunpoint.
                      07. The whole show was some sort of school extra-curricular activity she has since regretted.
                      06. Was dating one of them. (Probably the Conta-playing emo)
                      05. She's Dave's mother. (It does explain Dave)
                      04. Low self esteem due to a severely deformed vagina.
                      03. ...that has teeth.
                      02. She used to go by the name 'Marvin'.
                      01. I lied. There isn't any further explanation that can be given.

Comment

I dont care what the reasoning is for her doing it, I want her babies!
                        9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                        9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                        9:Basti> sure
                        9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                        9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                        9:Basti> i'll score
                        9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                        9:Basti> and take the flag
                        9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                        9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Working...
                        X