Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I got insulted by Ph2, my life is in shambles. You probaly just couldn't understand half the words I typed is why you are taking out the anger you have from being a bafoon against the best all around player in the zone. Don't worry I am better in real life also. Have fun posting "clever" pictures there little buddy.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Man I got insulted by Ph2, my life is in shambles. You probaly just couldn't understand half the words I typed is why you are taking out the anger you have from being a bafoon against the best all around player in the zone. Don't worry I am better in real life also. Have fun posting "clever" pictures there little buddy.
      pwnt?

hi
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Man I got insulted by Ph2, my life is in shambles. You probaly just couldn't understand half the words I typed is why you are taking out the anger you have from being a bafoon against the best all around player in the zone. Don't worry I am better in real life also. Have fun posting "clever" pictures there little buddy.
        Yeah, there's nothing more awesome than being the best all around player in a 2d spaceship game.

Except maybe bragging about it on said 2d spaceship game forums.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          Yeah, there's nothing more awesome than being the best all around player in a 2d spaceship game.

Except maybe bragging about it on said 2d spaceship game forums.
          Or posting pictures in reply to bragging about it on a 2d spaceship game forum? Yeah, be quiet newbie.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You probaly just couldn't understand half the words I typed is why you are taking out the anger
            Or maybe, just maybe I couldn't understand the way you structured that sentence. The words you were looking for are "that is". "The anger" doesn't work either, maybe you could say "your anger".
            Last edited by Cops; 07-13-2007, 02:16 AM.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              Wark will never come close to being one of the best players ever, his accomplishments are minuscule at best.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Or posting pictures in reply to bragging about it on a 2d spaceship game forum? Yeah, be quiet newbie.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign View Post
                  A few things.

1. Yes we all know Wark intentionally pushes the envelope in regards to any rule that he can cause a stir over. And yes, we all know he will never win over a technicality because contrary to appearance, staff is not composed of a completely logical machine but instead of real people.

2. Wark knows this too.

3. In light of points 1 and 2, I can't understand why anyone who believes Wark just wants attention (which is everyone am I right?) would post in this thread. This is the irony that Wark points out. If you really thought he felt like he needed the attention and wanted to help him, you simply wouldn't post.

4. It has been well established that the major purpose of Quicksand is simply to stir up controversy, so I don't see how this situation is any different. It just makes me laugh to see everyone who loves to hate the squad come drooling, mouth wide open, whenever Wark, Racka, and Izor come up with a new (or even old) way of stirring up controversy. Do you not see it?

5. After establishing the facts above, the only reason I can conceive that would drive any of you who hates Quicksand to post in this thread is to hear yourself talk, which in itself is either a based off of a need for attention (irony?) or a need to feel like you belong to the more popular group (those who hate Quicksand). How are either of those lines of reasoning mature?
                  "Yes we all know Wark intentionally pushes the envelope in regards to any rule that he can cause a stir over", regardless of what you may think it is highly logical to dismiss a person who consistently "pushes the envelope" on every single issue, regardless if that issue is valid or not. If you think a person ie staff should sift through his bullshit just because he raises an interesting point once a year then you're asking way too much of staff. The logical course of action in my opinion is to dismiss him as a shit disturber and not fall for his bullshit, even if he'll fight any dead issue into the ground. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you seem to be one of the more intellectual members of Quicksand but Quicksand lacks logic, and not just logic but reason and maturity.

"It has been well established that the major purpose of Quicksand is simply to stir up controversy" that's exactly why people write you off as cunts.

"The only reason I can conceive that would drive any of you who hates Quicksand to post in this thread", you've stated plenty of reasons why someone should or does in fact dislike Quicksand. I do not think that it is a testament to one's logic to avoid this type of jackassery, no matter what you do in game or on the forums Quicksand will shove their crap down your throat. I try to avoid most of Quicksand's threads, I still find that Wark and his lovely bunch of cock suckers stir the pot in threads that had little to do with "negging" or "wark calling staff incompetent for ignoring him". If Wark wants to be the black sheep of Trench Wars he needs to accept that people will start treating him like one.

"drive any of you who hates Quicksand to post in this thread is to hear yourself talk", or just maybe I'm sick to fucking death of Quicksand posting for no other reason than to hear themselves talk.
                  Last edited by Cops; 07-13-2007, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                    Wark will never come close to being one of the best players ever, his accomplishments are minuscule at best.
                    But he best ER 4v5 !!!!1
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Cops, I find it funny that you say that, but have posted quite a few paragraphs on this subject now. Obviously I can deal with a little shit talk from people, it is part of the job. The best part about all of this is, we have PH and Liquid Blue posting the same video 5000 times in this thread and you are going to sit here and call me immature. You picked a great side to join with Mandragoran.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i got owned, but how?
                        THAT HOW YOU IMMATURE LOLLOLll1!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                          regardless of what you may think it is highly logical to dismiss a person who consistently "pushes the envelope" on every single issue, regardless if that issue is valid or not. If you think a person ie staff should sift through his bullshit just because he raises an interesting point once a year then you're asking way too much of staff. The logical course of action in my opinion is to dismiss him as a shit disturber and not fall for his bullshit, even if he'll fight any dead issue into the ground. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you seem to be one of the more intellectual members of Quicksand but Quicksand lacks logic, and not just logic but reason and maturity.
                          So you're saying you agree with me, good.

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                          "It has been well established that the major purpose of Quicksand is simply to stir up controversy" that's exactly why people write you off as cunts.
                          I never said I was defending anyone, yet that seems to be implied here. I know fully why people don't like the squad. It doesn't make it any less funny to me personally, but don't assume that I don't know this obvious fact.

"The only reason I can conceive that would drive any of you who hates Quicksand to post in this thread", you've stated plenty of reasons why someone should or does in fact dislike Quicksand. I do not think that it is a testament to one's logic to avoid this type of jackassery, no matter what you do in game or on the forums Quicksand will shove their crap down your throat. I try to avoid most of Quicksand's threads, I still find that Wark and his lovely bunch of cock suckers stir the pot in threads that had little to do with "negging" or "wark calling staff incompetent for ignoring him". If Wark wants to be the black sheep of Trench Wars he needs to accept that people will start treating him like one.
                          Once again, I never defended Wark, only shared the irony I found in this thread. It is one thing for everyone to say "yeah we should just dismiss this kind of crap as bull and ignore it" but you don't see people doing that. It's like a never-ending game of "I know you are but what am I?" and what is really laughable to me is you (general "you") mark yourself down as better than him when you sit here and play his game.

"drive any of you who hates Quicksand to post in this thread is to hear yourself talk", or just maybe I'm sick to fucking death of Quicksand posting for no other reason than to hear themselves talk.
                          You must not understand that the best way to silence someone who is right out annoying is to stop paying them any attention. Instead of venting right in front of the one person whose ego would grow because of it, you ought to be doing your part in ...

dismissing him as a shit disturber and not falling for his bullshit
                          -Dave

Comment

The best part about all of this is, we have PH and Liquid Blue posting the same video 5000 times in this thread and you are going to sit here and call me immature.
                            Relatively speaking, it's still true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign
                              You must not understand that the best way to silence someone who is right out annoying is to stop paying them any attention. Instead of venting right in front of the one person whose ego would grow because of it, you ought to be doing your part in ...
                              I stopped taking his shit serious over a year ago. My only concern in this thread is misinformation and people again taking this for more then another stunt, a cry for attention. It's an even playing field to me on the rest, though I find the konging more entertaining.

Comment

• OMFG OMFG OMFG !!!

I want the last word!
                                I want the last word!
                                I want the last word!

[picture of cats]
                                [picture of disgusting shit]
                                [picture of beautiful ass]

PS: quit posting that picture before it's takenaway:bye2: like the one before it:bye2:
                                .fffffffff_____
                                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                                .fffffff\______/
                                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                                .fffff\________/
                                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                                .fff\__________/