This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
    Being in denial sounds like an awful lot of fun.
    no wonder they did this all the time in past threads, it's really a win win situation to troll
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• @ wark: youre an idiot.

@ ppl who posted > 50 words in this thread: youre an idiot.

@ ppl who try to flame after this: youre an even bigger idiot.

gg thx glhf

ps wark, that ass got all these posts, you didnt get shit. </ego>
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• FGHLARGHLBARGHL

Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• silly faggots dicks are for chicks

Comment

• lol some people here need to get lives...this is terrible posting pictures doesnt derail anything
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
              ??????
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  You have some good points Foreign but that is only partially true. The fact is that people are stupid, and I am smarter than everyone else basically. Everyone sees one thing that I do and makes judgements based on that, but nobody can see the big picture of what I have accomplished and what I am accomplishing not only for myself and my squad, but the zone as well. Say you start a squad with a group of largely unknown players, I was known for staff if not really for warbirding, Izor was still not considered good, Racka, etc etc etc. Is there any better way in Trenchwars to get someones name our, or a squad name our than causing so much shit that nobody can help but to know your name, or your squads name? I doubt it. As for helping the zone.. everyone complains whines and talks shit about Quicksand except for the select few that just find what we do funny. But at the same time we draw huge turnouts for pretty much anything we do as a team, TWL, TWD, events, forums, hell even if we are talking shit to another squad in an arena people will come flooding in to watch us talk shit to them. That is why most people on our roster are well known names now even besides our skill in warbirds. Besides as I have said before, every game needs a group of people to hate. Maybe I am wrong for thinking this, but I am much happier knowing that I am known on this game for something more than being the guy that posts funny pictures on forums, or the guy on the forums that doesn't even play the game but still talks on the forums alot for no apparent reason. In the end, look at the power that Quicksand wields from being how we are, how many people have we gotten banned, staffers axed, squads dissolved, players beaten down before finally begging us to join or simply giving up and lying down in defeat. Just incase there is any confusion, being an attention whore is partly the reason I post shit talking on the forums, but mainly it is just for personal entertainment. The forums are so boring whenever there isn't a shitstorm going on, I don't want to read posts about someone going to Sweden, or best music for the month, I want to read stuff like this.
                  Can't believe i'm actually saying this, but this post made perfect sense to me.
                  Edit: Atleast most of it
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
                    lol some people here need to get lives...this is terrible posting pictures doesnt derail anything
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    wow i bet norway has some serious fire problems with the 0 degree weather...youre really saving lives
                    :sorcerer:
                    f

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      but then again, neither did Quicksand circle jerking each other until your ego explodes all over Racka's face.
                      BUUURRRRNNN!!!!
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

• who ate the cracker?
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

• useless crap it is

who ps'd the hot girl, that is fucking stupid!

Comment

• Originally posted by soupero View Post
                            useless crap it is

who ps'd the hot girl, that is fucking stupid!
                            what're you? gay?
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

• I agree, the gunlike thingy popping up sorta ruins it, here's the original

"People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• OMG it's back!!

.fffffffff_____
                                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                                .fffffff\______/
                                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                                .fffff\________/
                                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|