I agree, the gunlike thingy popping up sorta ruins it, here's the original
    I CALL THIS BULLSHIT!

shows how whack you are.

man, wtf

Comment

• Guns aren't cool

Girls are
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• stop making me look!
        -Dave

Comment

• Right click, save as, and BAM you can look at it all day without even visiting the forums.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Wow Cops, jumping on a bandwagon, how do you think of such clever things to do. Not only that but it is a terrible one anyways. Anyhow, I guess I will single handedly make this thread go to 7 pages now.

Bitch, you need a slice of humble pie
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• LB, come to Sea-Town....I wanna smoke with you and some nuns and shit.

I'm high right now :O)
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• you pay for my plane ticket and the days I'd miss off of work and I'm there
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• LOL SO HIGH ATM OMFG IM BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzED!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
                    LOL SO HIGH ATM OMFG IM BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzED!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
                    ?.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• I'm tired of seeing this piece of shit thread pop up every time I hit New Posts.
                      I'm sure you've all raised your precious postcount significantly as a result of all the picture spam. While she is a hot bird, she still has no relevance to anything and neither do any of the long winded text posts, which have done naught bar fuel the needless flaming between several idiots whose names I don't care to mention.
                      Go play outside.

Closed

Comment

Working...
                      X