Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Blue, tired of being wrong, decides to do the only thing he can, and spam the same old tired image out on the forums in a sad attempt to destroy my threads credibility through illegal means, such as multi-posting. I guess after a while even ignorant trash such as LB can figure out that I am better than they are.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

How can he be trying to destroy your thread's credibility when there isn't enough there to destroy?

Comment

I see that five Quicksanders have posted in this thread. So you won a spaceship battle 4v5, yet you somehow manage to get clowned on here despite having a full lineup? Something isn't quite right.

Oh, PS:

Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Liquid Blue, tired of being wrong, decides to do the only thing he can, and spam the same old tired image out on the forums in a sad attempt to destroy my threads credibility through illegal means, such as multi-posting. I guess after a while even ignorant trash such as LB can figure out that I am better than they are.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

How did we get verbally bested by anyone? I am obviously correct. It is just a bunch of dumbasses posting the same picture over and over again, if you call that winning, that is probaly why you can't get I.D. to go on a date with you. She obviously chose someone better in your place.. lolol this is the best joke ever that nobody knows.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

How did we get verbally bested by anyone? I am obviously correct. It is just a bunch of dumbasses posting the same picture over and over again, if you call that winning, that is probaly why you can't get I.D. to go on a date with you. She obviously chose someone better in your place.. lolol this is the best joke ever that nobody knows.
              also-

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You just post that on the forums because you can't open up 5 Windows Media Players on your desktop. Enjoy Yourself.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You just post that on the forums because you can't open up 5 Windows Media Players on your desktop. Enjoy Yourself.
                  guys, do we really

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                    quicksand threads always starts out like this. i chuckle at kthx. i roll my eyes at izor pushing the envelope of the joke. and then i just get pissed off because you're a fucking idiot, soul survivor. christ, stop ruining my subspace funnies.
                    Sooo true

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Dear Wark,

You are wrong.

From Rudy

P.S
                    Ha! Ha!
                    And can I get an "owned"? :P
                    9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                    9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                    9:Basti> sure
                    9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                    9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                    9:Basti> i'll score
                    9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                    9:Basti> and take the flag
                    9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                    9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

it's probably just a stuffed animal, but if you look closely, i think there might be a pussy below her pussy. just to the right of her right thigh, you can see what appear to be two black ears and a tan head flopping around as she's shakin' dat ass. looks to me like a cat.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Well done, everyone. Well done. Proud of us.

Wow. Just...wow. This post absolutely rocked me to my core. It's about time, Trench Wars. It's about time that someone bravely stepped forward to address the whole "negger" debacle. I feel like this thread is a time machine that is propelling us into the PRESENT. Because prior to this ground-breaking issue, we were living in the PAST. And now we're BACK TO THE FUTURE. Wait, no. It's the present. Metaphorically. I'm not being serious. It's a metaphor. There is no concrete scientific evidence that suggests we can travel in time. So now we're in the present. Thanks to kthx.

Anyway, enough time travel. After viewing the spirited debate and MULTIPLE resolutions that have been proposed concerning the matter, I feel like we can turn the page. Case closed, you know?

BUT IT SHOULDN'T STOP HERE!

Ok, I've revealed my true intentions. We should use this positive momentum to solve more social issues! The sky is the limit! I'll go first and hopefully more of you will follow. LET'S IRON OUT THE KINKS IN SOCIETY!
                        Last edited by Pearl Jam; 07-09-2007, 08:48 AM.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH FANNY PACKS?

That's right, folks. Fanny packs. Handy, versatile multi-purpose storage containers that fasten around the waist...the fanny, if you will. They came in a variety of shapes and sizes, ranging from cheap polyester packs to classy leather ones, as illustrated below:

Most people would tell you that they went way, WAY out of style circa 1996. Now only the bravest of overweight middle-aged men wear them in public.

But why? Since when was being handy and versatile uncool? The iPhone is handy and versatile. Everyone would agree it's cool. Swiss army knives are handy and versatile. Those aren't considered as cool as iPhones, but you won't find a guy carrying a swiss army knife not getting action from the ladies because he has one. Why did one day, out of the blue, someone mandated that anyone wearing a fanny pack was socially taboo. An outcast of society, if you will. Allow me to illustrate just a few examples of how incredibly handy and versatile fanny packs are:

This is what the fuck I'm talking about. Use your fanny pack to carry your wig-splitter (that's slang for "gun"). "Oh, what's that? I'm a dork for wearing a fanny pack? Is that what you think, shithead? No possible way I'm packing heat in this bitch, is there? IS THERE?! CALL ME A DORK ONE MORE TIME. CALL ME A DORK ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME!!!"

A waterproof fanny pack. WATERPROOF. When is the last time you went swimming and/or wading upstream and your swim trunks didn't have any pockets? PROBLEM SOLVED, BITCHES!

______

So let's stand up together, Trench Wars. Let's stand up to the status quo and make a statement. By wearing fanny packs. Strap up and stand proud.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            it's probably just a stuffed animal
                            wow ur right, i never looked there. staring at that that ass consumes my whole brain power. actually i nearly died because of that.

Comment

Please Pearl Jam. Do not stop doing that.

You have more of this comming?
                              The very fabric of society is being revealed through your writing. Meaning of life is found where only there was darkness before. We are prepared for another revelation, TAKE US TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF HUMANITY.
                              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                                How many neggers does it take to change a lightbulb?

well the answer is obviously 2. You need one to unscrew the bulb and the other to deal with the old bulb that has no energy
                                ROFL.
                                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X