• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread rocks

Comment

She's wearing too much.
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

hypnotiztascic!

i must obey.

Comment

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

she can wear all she wants

Comment

Isn't golf a lovely sport!

Comment

yes it is.. but why are you saying that?
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Last edited by Liquid Blue; 07-08-2007, 01:44 PM.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You can't hotlink or link waffleimages images away from the SA boards.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

nice butt
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Got it from another forum, not the SA boards but it's funny that it was waffleimags nonetheless!

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          yes it is.. but why are you saying that?
                          its not a glass dildo you pervert...

Comment

Why are you people not making sense?
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Rudy, I have proof that both Tyler ZH and Aquatiq made up false accusations about what I said on the day I was banned. Tyler emailed me a log of what I supposedly said, but it had been edited, and edited poorly, he forgot to capitilize my name. As such I feel that this warrants further investigation, he added my name to such racist remarks, with things such as ropes and whatnot. I did not say such things, anyways, when this log is found to be fraudulent I demand Tylers immediate axing, and a 3-day ban for Aquatiq, for the time I have had to spend away from this game.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                                she can wear all she wants
                                x2

Comment

Working...
                                X