My roommate let in a hooker and now she keeps coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My roommate let in a hooker and now she keeps coming back

Coming from where I live, the term hooker is pretty broad; this girl scopes more in the "call girl stripper" range but I don't entertain any idea that she doesn't have sex for money.

She's dumb as fuck, but so goddamn crazy that it makes her amusing in a funny way. She's not ugly, but I wouldn't do her even if her profession didn't make her disgusting. I imagine a decent percentage of the male population would do her though.

Anyway, she knocked on our door right as we had finished smoking some bud, about to go to a movie. He is really friendly, and she basically just asked if we would smoke her out. Being generous people, we were happy to, but I think it opened up a world of trouble, because she's come back several times.

Today she came back asking to borrow twenty dollars so she could pay her rent; keep in mind, this is on the 15th of the month, and rent is due on the 1st of each month.

My roommate thinks it's harmless and funny, and I'm inclined to agree, but this bitch is seriously crazy. If nothing else, it's made us vigilant about locking our door now, we were pretty relaxed before.

So, after she left after we didn't give her twenty dollars today, (it's not like we couldn't afford it, but I thought it would probably mean she'd disappear, and I thought there was humor left to be had), we were sitting around when I came up with the idea of hiring her as a maid, and just paying her 20 bucks once a week to clean up. I think this is a hilarious idea, but I'm not sure about it.

So, how should I play it? The retarded things she says are entertaining, and she seems harmless, and a maid would be good for keeping the apartment nicer, and she would be cheaper and more entertaining than a real maid, however, I don't want to get my shit stolen.

This is seriously the most ridiculous side plot ever.
    Last edited by Ignominy; 07-20-2007, 12:35 AM. Reason: NOW WITH PICS
    afksry

If you know where to get her if something happens then go for it.

If not then just keep her around untill you figure out better what she is.

I wouldn't just give her keys and tell her to come and clean tho, most hookers are deseprate, or just crazy.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

who said anything about giving her keys?

no chance I'd give that bitch keys

I just want her to clean up and take out the trash, maybe do some dishes, things I hate doing. We'll probably watch TV while she does it.
      afksry

Comment

Usually you give the maid keys so she can just drop by and do her shit without you guys having to bother with it. My brother has it like that atleast.

If you want her to do it while you are there, then go for it, no risk.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
          who said anything about giving her keys?

no chance I'd give that bitch keys

I just want her to clean up and take out the trash, maybe do some dishes, things I hate doing. We'll probably watch TV while she does it.
          This is actually a great idea. You get shit done with no security issues as far as keys go, and you'll probably pick up some awesome stories.

Toss the idea to her like, $20/week to just clean the place up. Write out a contract that basically just says "you're liable if shit gets stolen".

Smoke her out every once in awhile and maybe listen to her - seriously, women just want something to talk to that will nod along as if interested - and you might get a pretty good deal fiscally, and she'll get a good deal emotionally. Random women showing up means she's probably lonely... or psycho. I'd keep her around for a bit before actually doing anything, maybe toss the idea her way.

If you're feeling particularly pimpin', get her to sell drugs for you. Become the ignominy I always knew you could be.

Oh and p.s. sorry for the dial, I meant to call a friend (in my phone your handle starts with an N :P). I was pretty fucked up but I'm pretty sure it was short and sweet.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

20 dollars a week for her to use her "personal vacuum" on your "broom", amirite?
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

She just dropped by now, to ask for a cigarette, which I gave her. She looked less skanky than usual and kinda troubled, but she seemed busy, so I didn't pry. Also there's no guarantee that I could make sense of a story she told.
              afksry

Comment

my 2 cents:

help her to become a more respectable human being - but don't give her any handouts. this will have one of two results:

1) she'll become a better person, thank you for ridding her life of her slutitude, and you feel good about yourself.

2) she'll pretend to become a better person to try to get more stuff from you, but to no avail, then go back to her life of slutitude.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

kill her?

Seriously though, the maid idea sounds good.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                    my 2 cents:

help her to become a more respectable human being - but don't give her any handouts. this will have one of two results:

1) she'll become a better person, thank you for ridding her life of her slutitude, and you feel good about yourself.

2) she'll pretend to become a better person to try to get more stuff from you, but to no avail, then go back to her life of slutitude.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Firstly, if you ever tire of this, just get someone else to answer the door next time she comes and say you guys moved out or something, you could even have boxes out to plant a seed in her mind of it the previous time.

Getting her to clean is odd, so if you're going to go that route, why not getting her to clean naked? Just throwing it out there.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

OK update:

She came back by later and rolled a blunt (with my stuff ofc) and I pitched the maid idea to her, and she went for it!

So

This is awesome
                        afksry

Comment

my extensive knowledge of Seinfeld theory tells me that this is ill-fated.
                          good luck though.

Comment

Fuck her up the ass.

Sorry, that was uncalled for.

Saves time getting her into the maid outfit....

Comment

LOL U LIVE IN VEGAS MAYBE SHES AN ASPIRING SHOWGIRL LIKE THE MOVIE LOLf

Comment

Working...
                              X