No announcement yet.

im really fucking scared, guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Ward, speaking as someone who's sister is not 'in a better place' and as someone who is not religious: it's the thought that counts, just like in christmas. If a person is religious and wants to say that to me, or to someone else, I would take that as there way of offering condolences and attempting to brighten my spirits. Maybe thats just me.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I agree with Nickname. If I lost someone close to me I would rather have people expresses their condolences in a way personal to them, whether that be saying they would pray for you or just offering to talk if you need to. I would rather have people be thoughtful than mindlessly type RIP for 20 replies.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

But sadly Ward is half a person so why would you expect anymore from him?
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

agreed with ward, I wouldnt want to hear that either

but maybe Nailed did?

so leave it up to Nailed ok Ward?

Comment

hey sorry to hear
            remember the good times you experianced with her
            ill keep you and your family in my prayers

and izor what if someone close to you had passed how would u feel? you faggot
            megaman89> well even if i do comeback i won't elite like i was this season
            Dwopple> so
            Dwopple> you'll have the respsect
            megaman89> prolly be on dwopple level
            megaman89> which is suck
            Box> lol
            Dwopple> thanks
            megaman89> LOL
            Box> am i on dwopple level
            Dwopple> WHOSE IN LB PLAYOFFS FUCKHOLE?
            megaman89> cant go below dwopple level box
            megaman89> :/
            Box> ouch
            Dwopple> hahahha

Comment

I don't really care whether you kids agree with me or not, I just don't like phony expressions.
              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
              1:Cower> Sword
              1:Kthx> ok
              1:Cower> Axe
              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
              1:Cower> ?
              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

well when i lost close family members i never had to go on forums to talk about it... you just deal with it... and when i lost my buddies that i was in the military with cuz of the war or things like that, i didnt talk about it, i dealt with it...

how you handle things is what defines you as a man (or woman)

talk about it with your girlfriend or close friend, saying it on an online forum really wont help you, and it really isnt good for you to remind yourself everyday of what happened, grieve, feel bad, cry if you want, but move on

this thread wont let you do that
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Omg Ward, I am a self-professed, vehement athiest but bro this aint the time or the place to be discussing shit like this.

It's a comfort to believe that your family has 'gone to a better place'. The truth of the statement does not matter on a personal level.

Sorry for your loss aswell Nick, come to think about it deaths of friends and family is not un-common but it still sucks so bad when it inevitably happens.

Comment

mods, please don't let this thread get hijacked, thanks.

Comment

• When my dad died I had to shake the hands of like 500 people and all said stuff to me. I dont care what they said, I just liked the fact that they thought about my and my family and my dad. I like it better when people say things that comes from their hearts then some random condolence.

In fact, I think gecondoleerd (the Dutch word for it) is the shittiest word ever invented. It means jack shit. Its way better if people say something coming from the heart, whether it is he/she is in a better place or not.

And exalt, just because you have no friend, doesn't mean that Nailed has no friends on here.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• edit: im late, delete my post

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          When my dad died I had to shake the hands of like 500 people and all said stuff to me. I dont care what they said, I just liked the fact that they thought about my and my family and my dad. I like it better when people say things that comes from their hearts then some random condolence.

In fact, I think gecondoleerd (the Dutch word for it) is the shittiest word ever invented. It means jack shit. Its way better if people say something coming from the heart, whether it is he/she is in a better place or not.

And exalt, just because you have no friend, doesn't mean that Nailed has no friends on here.
                          I don't like to post in bumped threads, espeically a thread like this, but I just had to after reading this post.

I had to do the same thing when my dad died, but I really got angry with those I didn't knew, and never had seen or heard anything about suddenly acting like they are so sad and felt so sorry for me. It seems so fake. I wanted to deal with shit in my own way, but for every random idiot comming up to me just because society say its the right thing, I got more and more uspet.

And yes, I really, really dislike that word. It sounds stupid and means nothing to me.
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• Well I didn't get a lot of 'She's in a better place' personally because if you were there, you knew what the situation was. And if you weren't overly upset (like me) you honestly didn't talk about her that much. I hung out with a bunch of my cousins who I rarely see, and although we ackowledged what had happened the only things we really talked about was how i'm doing (in life), how there doing (in life) and how the family is dealing with the death. Somehow in all of it I guess either people forgot she was my sister or realised I had distanced myself from her years ago and didn't really offer a lot of those types of lines. I also wouldn't have started a thread like this, but I didn't get along with my sister, nailed did.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                            X