Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for you man :/

Izor, I dont know what you posted but you're a fucking cunt
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Such a terrible loss, my sincere condolences to you and your family at this hard time, Sam.

Comment

Ahh shit man, so sorry to hear that. Hope you can hang in there. Lost a very close family member a few years ago... it was tough. Deep condolences to everybody in your family

Edit: Izor, stfu
        1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
        1:megaman89> made my gf emo
        1:requiem> LOL
        1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
        1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
        1:megaman89> jesus fuk
        1:Chief Utsav> this is me
        1:Chief Utsav> caring
        1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
        1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
        1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
        1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

Izor stfu, Your freedom of speech shouldnt be meant to hurt others, you cold heartless bastard.

Nailed

Sorry to hear of your loss, But remember she will always be with you, Take care mate, and feel free to hit me up in game.

-Hate The Fake
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
            That's just wrong and sad in so many ways. -Dameon
            he was banned, right?

Comment

ew...

condolences nailed

there isn't alot to say to make you feel better and part of the toughness of the grieving process is coming to the realisation that she wont be here anymore.

i'm sure she would want you to be happy i your life and remember her fondly
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Our condolences.
                It is always fearful to love something that death can touch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Barton View Post
                    my deepest condolences, hang on bro

I have been there where u are now, not so long ago (7 weeks ago i lost my mom) so i kinda know how u feel.

talk alot about it i know that it might be hard at times but it really helps and give it time (alot of time).

I'm barely online now but if u need a chat or if u got some question msg me or leave a forum pm so we can work something out.
                    wtf :s

gecondoleerd barton

Comment

Nailed you're an awesome guy, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope your doing well and keeping your chin up.

lotsa love, cops
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Sad news bro, gotta be hard for you and your family - my thoughts are with you. I can only say keep things open with your family and the best of luck for the future. Can't imagine how bad losing a close family member would be...wow...so so tough, keep strong mate.

I recommend you listen to 'Funeral March' by 'Benjamin Britten'. It's a lovely composition, which I look to for inspiration - it's very moving.

Comment

So sorry.
                          -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Comment

Hey Sam, I realise I don't know you like your mates do but I've e-known you for probably around five years now and I've always trusted you and your judgement, you've got your feet on the ground and you're one of the good guys. I like the fact you seem to share my sense of humour, music and outlook on life, we seem to be from the same mould. To put it in a spaceshipgame context, I trusted you to run my squad when we were semi-successful, I trusted you to run the old TWLeague games and I trusted you to run these forums. Whenever I've been in a position of authority you've always been my Carlos Queiroz. Whether this is a measure of my attachment to this game or society's ability to form bonds via the internet I'm not sure, however I'm genuinely distraught for you, you know when you get that deep feeling at the bottom of your stomach and your throat blocks up? I know you weren't too happy about your situation at the moment and this is only going to exacerbate matters, however picture yourself in the future and keep that in mind. Whether you're insanely rich or whether you've got a family of your own, I'm not sure on your drives but you'll need to remind yourself of the good times around the corner to get through the bad times at the moment. If you need a temporary live-journal where you can put your thoughts down without anyone important seeing them then you've got my email address, mikeofthejungle. Internet-access permitting, I'll keep in touch
                              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 10-27-2007, 02:13 PM.
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Truly sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences to you and your family....

Hang in there Sam.
                                Displaced> I get pussy every day
                                Displaced> I'm rich
                                Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                                Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                                Thors> prolly
                                Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Working...
                                X