No announcement yet.

im really fucking scared, guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talked to you on diso forum before but but, stay strong and remember the goodtimes bud
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Tragedies like this are always hard to process. The only thing you can do right now, is be strong, not just for yourself, but for your family.

Originally posted by Izor View Post
      why did i get warned for a post that didnt violate forum rules TODAY when i posted that shit weeks ago
      That's right, this thread is about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu View Post
        And I just realised I'm a month late, oh well, doesnt change anything.
        wow, I didn't notice that either. In a weird twist, my sister died 6 days before he started this thread, which is why I missed it the first time. I was out of town.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it, Nailed, but keep your spirits up as best as possible and be there for your family.

Comment

I am sorry nick :/
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I never saw eye to eye with her at all, and I never ever will. The fact that she did this to herself (she commited suicide at 43) makes me even more distant. My Father is 70 years old and has never had health problems before, but now she's caused some. When we were up there we had to rush him to the hospital. I hate her for that, and I always will.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

that sucks, man. hope things get better for your dad.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

As much as I sympathize your loss Nailed, it's really annoying how some faggots in this thread post stupid shit like "she's in a better place". Grow the fuck up.
                  1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                  1:Cower> Sword
                  1:Kthx> ok
                  1:Cower> Axe
                  1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                  1:Cower> ?
                  1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                    that sucks, man. hope things get better for your dad.
                    Appreciate it Face.

Comment

No words needed, Kookie. U know what I'd say to ya.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                        As much as I sympathize your loss Nailed, it's really annoying how some faggots in this thread post stupid shit like "she's in a better place". Grow the fuck up.
                        You're the one that's being hateful in a thread where someone reached out because they lost a close family member. I'm pretty sure that you're the one that needs to grow up if the only person you can find to pick on are the people offering condolences.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                          You're the one that's being hateful in a thread where someone reached out because they lost a close family member. I'm pretty sure that you're the one that needs to grow up if the only person you can find to pick on are the people offering condolences.
                          nicely said
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                            Why are you so stupid? I know I've never experienced a loss of a family member but I imagine if I did I'd hate seeing dumb shit like that. Offer your condolences and back the fuck off.

And Izor wtf is wrong with you..
                            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                            1:Cower> Sword
                            1:Kthx> ok
                            1:Cower> Axe
                            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                            1:Cower> ?
                            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                              Why are you so stupid? I know I've never experienced a loss of a family member but I imagine if I did I'd hate seeing dumb shit like that. Offer your condolences and back the fuck off.

And Izor wtf is wrong with you..
                              I have to agree with this. I'd propably not appreciate hearing or reading something like that when I had just lost a family member. I'm not too religious, so that's why it wouldnt work for me.
                              Tho I do understand that some people think that way, that the deceased will go to a better place and I think it's great. I guess it'll definitely cheer you up if you're able to think like that.

I also agree with the second part of Ward's post.
                              Regency> not in for dd lol
                              Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Then I am sorry for other thing nick :/.

I know about both these situations.. I dont like my brother, mainly because of what he has done to my mother, and I lost my dad. So I feel ya man.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X