gay ppl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronn View Post
    Why does everyone have a femanine "go with the flow" attidude? you will only give your voice to things that the media makes acceptable, what about gods law and gods standard? or just simply say what you really belive!
    I mean, just accepting what a religion tells you just shouts indivdual thinking. :up:
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
      I mean, just accepting what a religion tells you just shouts indivdual thinking. :up:
      I form my opinions from Christian values I learn the wisdom from my elders and grow spiritually, im not a lump spiritual garbage like you, homo

Hey Facetious what do you care if people stand up and say exactly what they feel about the gross anus yearning sodomites? Im not recruiting people im telling everyone that they should not tolerate fags because they feel they must conform to idiotic liberal doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
        Go ask healt and all you get is 'gays are wrong/stupid'.

Ask for a reason and he can't give you one, so I guess he says it cause he's gotten the impression from his friends or something and lack his own opinion.

No idea why people hate gay people.
        No idea why you want staff so bad either.
        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
        1:Cower> Sword
        1:Kthx> ok
        1:Cower> Axe
        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
        1:Cower> ?
        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

I care because I'm friends with a few homosexuals and their daily lives are made slightly worse by people like you. I don't know anyone like you in my real life, thankfully, so this is an opportunity to explore the psyche of a complete bigot.

I'm interested to know. Does your hatred of homosexuals stem only from what you think your god wants you to believe, or from something else? What lines of scripture or whatever are you citing to think that your god wants you to slander and hate your fellow man? I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think "gross anus yearning" is a direct quote from anything.

If it's not the bible, and it's just the fact that it's gross, I've gotta agree with you. I think gay sex is gross also. I have no interest in watching it or taking part in it. I think sex with fat chicks is gross too, though, don't you? I don't want to watch or take part in that either. Do you want to ban that as well? I just don't see the difference. Fat chicks and gay dudes should be able to get laid, as long as they don't force me to fuck them or watch them fuck, I don't see how it affects me in the slightest.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT! View Post
            You were blatently pissed when you wrote that
            That's actually how he normally types

Comment

I form my opinions from Christian values I learn the wisdom from my elders and grow spiritually, im not a lump spiritual garbage like you, homo

Hey Facetious what do you care if people stand up and say exactly what they feel about the gross anus yearning sodomites? Im not recruiting people im telling everyone that they should not tolerate fags because they feel they must conform to idiotic liberal doctrine.
              You form your opinions, which happens to be the exact same as what your religion dictates? Way to go, Mr. Individual.

I could say that "conform to idiotic liberal doctrine" could be applied to almost everything of human rights, including free speech. Theres no difference. However, since you're so lost in getting dictated by a religion you fail to see this.

Oh, and theres nothing wrong with anuses, they are tighter. :greedy:

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

"Gross anus yearning sodomites" is a pretty pathetic excuse for a rallying cry. You should check out the Westboro Baptist Church, their slogans are much catchier.

Toodles,
                Vyk
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I'm sensing someone in this thread was the subject of a homosexual raping.

Or they got the shit beat out of them by a homosexual.

Either way, it's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                    I think sex with fat chicks is gross too, though, don't you?
                    But fat people will burn in hell too for their gluttony.

By the way, did you know that Ronn masturbates at least 3 times a day? you should check his browse-history. It's pathetic.

(I can show you to them in private, but I don't want to get sued)
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Ronn:

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                        Gay people are just gay, they'd rather bang men than women. What's complicated about that? As far as homophobes, I think people are threatened by it because every straight dude has a line where they would turn gay, and it makes them uncomfortable if their line is closer than they'd like to admit. I mean, as disgusting as getting blown by a dude would be to me, I'd rather get blown by a well-groomed dude than some of the chicks I've seen on the Discovery Heath Channel (burn victims, horrible birth defects, etc). Maybe homophobes aren't exactly gay but deep down they know they'd have sex with a dude in certain situations so they have to lash out at gay people to re-enforce to themselves that they wouldn't fuck a dude (even though they would).

edit: gen discussion
                        gay people bang men? i didnt know lesbians fucked men..

Comment

An asshole? leave them alone? So when I write that did you assume I was talking to you personally? if so are you a homosexual?

I will tell "people" christians or not as this is an internet forum exactly what I think about gross anus yearning sodomites. I will not waste my time talking to a homosexual so sorry you had to read this facetious.
                          Step out of the closet, dude.

Comment

I just remembered, in some cases I'd actually wish that I were homosexual, just so I could spit you Christians back in the face while giving you the finger.

Comment

Why do we use "gay" as an expression for something negativ?

eg: "Man, that's gay!"

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with that Emaho. It's not used in a context that is offensive to homosexuals.

It's just like using "Man, that's retarded". It isn't used to discriminate.

If some of this is taken as offensive, then the offended person would most likely found something else to be offended about.

We might as well ?squaddissolve if it wasn't ok to have some innocent fun with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X