No announcement yet.

gay ppl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this thread has taught me anything it's that Eric is God is a huge cunt, but I'm sure he'll use his degree to prove me wrong.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
      this thread is disappointing, I was hoping someone was going to pull a Richard Creager and make a thread about being a homosexual.
      Would it help if I tell you my chauffeur is gay?
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

slightly, my uncle is also gay.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Mine is something else, but I promised not to tell anyone because that's our little secret.

Comment

i finished grabbing okkervil river's discography, i could listen to it for days
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

awesome, you start to notice the depth of their older songs, it's intense. I like some of the new songs though, it's completely different. You should check out ohbijou, my best friend's seeing them tonight with his bro and his friends and I couldn't go cause a lack of car space, which sucks big balls.

This is from swift feet for troubling times; To R.I.P. on Righteous Tides

Today I daydreamed of being shot
              left to bleed at a Parkdale Dollarmart
              and beggars laughed as my coins
              fell out and caught the sun.

and sparkled like that first day
              you caught my eyes but now I lay
              with no dollars and a bleeding head.

So the lesson learned
              is to always spend before you dream,
              so no one will pick up
              your coins and have better luck
              then leave.

They tossed me in a limousine
              headed southbound towards the CNE
              where I watched the carnies
              set up a ferris wheel.

I caught your eyes and I realized
              that nuts and bolts were left
              on the ground to shine
              and you laughed as I was the first to board

So the lesson learned
              is to never ride after you spot
              her disasterous eyes
              that never lie and leave you lost.

And when I'm sad I look for tragedy
              to save me from my memories
              that whisk me to a place where
              the roads are long

where all signs point towards familiar sights
              of too much smoking and wild nights
              where no daydreams distract me
              when I'm in bed alone.

So my lesson learned
              is to always breathe
              when the tide comes in.
              cause I'm better off to be swept away then to just jump in.

Comment

There's a huge gay parade in Toronto every year and for the most part I understand how someone like yourself feels that it's not fair for homosexuals to have a parade when hetero's can't have one cause it would be offensive. It reminds me of white power and black power issue, you can't say white power in public but if you said black power most people wouldn't even turn their head to give you a second glance. Being proud and white pegs me as a racist, being proud and Spanish pegs you as a nationalist.

Basically you need to accept a few things, or more so I do, but maybe you do as well. White straight people (even if they only proclaimed to be in public) have dominated through history, we have been the oppressors of women, and generally all people who aren't white. Being gay in today's society is still tough and the march for some people is a peaceful way of letting people know that there's a lot of them and that they are united, when they feel united they feel like people will have to respect their rights.

here's basically what you have to deal with when you're gay

- restriction of marriage laws, and restrictions for common law relationships if one of the people die
                - still illegal to have sex with your partner in some areas of the world
                - hicks, inbred swine that assault you, make fun of you and generally put you down for being different
                - people that think you choose to be gay
                - pointed and stared at in public
                - religious people who tell you god hates you

What's so god damn hard about being straight, why the fuck would we deserve a parade in the first place.
                I understand everything you're saying, but what basicly is my main point of concern about what I dont get isn't explained here.
                Most of the gay community is openly gay(else they wouldn't be part of the gay community), while ofcourse they should have the right, which they have, to be open about their sexuality, I don't think they should have more rights then straight people. For example you can have a gay only party, but you cannot host a party at which gay people are not allowed, cause then it's discrimination...
                I don't really care about these gay people having this parade... what annoys me is basicly the thing that the gay community wants to be threated the same was as the straight people, yet they want to be dealt with differently because they are gay. We should recognize they are different positively, while we cannot recognize they are different negatively, because then it's discrimination. If you really want everyone to threat you as a "normal" person, maybe stop portraying that you are different.
                That's hopefully the last thing I have to say about this.
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

if they don't portray themselves as different then people wont know their different and people will assume being gay is a fad or a choice. I'm sorry to say it but they need to express who they are because it's still not generally accepted that who they are is a) morally or ethically right and b) that they can actually live their lives how they want to in peace. This is where I get really passionate about being anti religious, especially seeing the general reactions to people and their life is wrong and immoral, I tend to take to take the fuck you attitude towards religious zealots that bastardize gay people.

Whatever your saying about gay people being inclusive with parties and events you're pretty much dead wrong, gay people in the parades and the community openly have gay and straight friends, they're not inclusive to the point where you can't attend if you're straight. I've been invited several times to go to the gay parade held in Toronto and support someone I know, it wasn't a 'gay only' event and I doubt very many of these 'gay only' events really take place. I definately think some people are a bit excessive with what they wear in the parade but for the most part if it makes them happy and makes them feel accepted then why the fuck not.

Now if you want to go to a gay bar by all means go right ahead, no one is going to stop you.

Comment

until every religious person throws down their bible and admits that gay rights are to be valued and respected there will be a fight and struggle, and in this fight you have the gay population that acts as an interest group to fight for their rights, by showing their numbers politicians and political parties realize that a lot of votes can come from these people who are very passionate about living a decent life, and one way to gain support and show their numbers is throw big fucking parades and dance around in skimpy clothes like a metaphorical jab in the ribs to the Christian right. -Cops

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                      For example you can have a gay only party, but you cannot host a party at which gay people are not allowed, cause then it's discrimination...

Originally posted by Nederlandse Grondwet

De omschrijving in de Nederlandse Grondwet luidt als volgt:

Artikel 8: Vrijheid van vereniging

Het recht tot vereniging wordt erkend. Bij de wet kan dit recht worden beperkt in het belang van de openbare orde.

Artikel 9: Vrijheid van vergadering en betoging

1. Het recht tot vergadering en betoging wordt erkend, behoudens ieders verantwoordelijkheid volgens de wet.
                      2. De wet kan regels stellen ter bescherming van de gezondheid, in het belang van het verkeer en ter bestrijding of voorkoming van wanordelijkheden.
                      Meaning, you are allowed to hold a gathering based on any discriminating grounds you want to.
                      That's why Neo Nazi rallies are often protected by police once they get approval to have a rally. Protesters that hold counter-rallies risk getting arrested for breaking Artikel 9.
                      Neo Nazi rallies often only get prohibited when the police cannot guarantee their safety.

NOTE: Sorry for using Neo Nazis as example, but I couldn't think of any other movement that would disallow gay people.

Comment

• when i created this thread i was very drunk

i had drank a load of beer and watched the football and came on and read this thread
                        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=31979

serious or not there are those who think like that and my drunkness made me post WHY ?

hmmm
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                          NOTE: Sorry for using Neo Nazis as example, but I couldn't think of any other movement that would disallow gay people.
                          godwin's law!
                          godwin's law!!
                          godwin's law!!!
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                            I honestly don't think I could willingly kiss a man on the mouth.

It just seems gross.
                            I used to do that a lot with my dad when I was younger..

And Damnit Noah: I so wanted to point that out.

Edit: Looked at the gay Parade in Amsterdam, A LOT of straight people actually flock to Amsterdam for it. Its a huge event for both Gay and Straight people.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                              godwin's law!
                              godwin's law!!
                              godwin's law!!!
                              hahahahaha

see? i'd totally marry DTF if i could, but we'd never fuck. unless we were on acid.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• fucking on acid must be a crazy experience. I can hardly function with some good tablature.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X