• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
    I wish I were the guy to the left!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
      well i can't understand how a person can be gay - doesn't make any sense to me. nature intends us to breed,

that must be genetic programming,
      Charles Darwin - Origin of species

# Individuals less suited to the environment are less likely to survive and less likely to reproduce, while individuals more suited to the environment are more likely to survive and more likely to reproduce.
      # The individuals that survive are most likely to leave their inheritable traits to future generations.
      # This slowly effected process results in populations that adapt to the environment over time, and ultimately, after interminable generations, these variations accumulate to form new varieties, and ultimately, new species.

Pretty much, I think gays are just a way of testing if the change is any good. Obviously they don't reproduce very much so....
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Emaho View Post
        I wish I were the guy to the left!

One day honey, one day! :wub:
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• Acctually Darwins theory wasnt complete, and some later research seems to contrtiict it. After all why would people adopt childern or look after relatives children if there is no way there DNA can pass on. From a darwininean point of view those traits should have died out long ago.

People misunderstand that evolutionary theory has moved on alot since Darwin and some things he said are no longer thought to be true.

It has been suggested though later research that there is a genetic coding in our own DNA thats aim is to ensure the continuation of human DNA even if its not your own. The more closely related the DNA the stonger the link. Therefore you might risk your life/die saving your brothers children from being crushed by a train, but not someones random children. This same link goes some way to explain racism, and why people who look more like us and act more like us, we tend to like more, or associate automatically as part of our community.

However we are not slaves to our genes and because we have conciousness we are able to make our own choices.

If the "gay" gene (if there is such a thing, it may not exist) has not usefullness it should have disappeared long age, it must therefore serve some purpose in the long term survial of the human race, prehaps its to ensure there is not too much competition for breeding partners, or prehaps its to provide some people who can work without the ties of children slowing them down,or maybe its just a bug in the DNA who knows, maybe its kept us alive today, without the gay gene maybe we might have killed each other already
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            Godwin's law doesn't discriminate, it merely says: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one (1.00).
            By this definition you would be right, but it's not what Godwin's law is about in essence, as you mention later on.

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            "well hitler did this, therefore this is bad".
            But I didn't do this. I said that Nazi parties like the Volksunie are allowed to rally/gather on discriminating grounds. Despite what Pjotter claimed.

It would have been, if for example I would have said;

The Nazi's hate gays, therefor hating gays is wrong.

Or
            You hate freedom of speech, therefor you are a Nazi (I like to use this kind )

Cops, that's a good one.
            I don't know of any communist party rallying in my surroundings, so I didn't use them as example. I could have easily used conservative Christian groups as example, but like communist parties, I don't know any of those either.
            I did see two rallies of Neo Nazi groups though. Very impressive actually.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by stark View Post
              Although I was pretty drunk last night, the point remains the same.... a lof of the people on here can't understand or don't like homosexuals because they are different. "I don't like homosexual intercourse, so why would anyone else?" The thing is, there is a difference between what Eric seems to be trying to say and what my point was. Eric, you seem to be implying the same thing could be applied to Nazis in WWII... Why can't you resepect/understand the fact that they don't like Jewish people and feel they all should die to cleanse the ethnicity of the world? This is a whole lot different. Am I intollerant because I don't agree with Hitler's world views? No. This isn't "I like Chinese food... you should, too," but, when we're talking about something like this it's a totally different story.

Edit: just to clarify, I'm not comparing homosexuality to nazi's... just making a point.
              ROFL. All I was trying to do was make a joke at how Stark was being intolerant of intolerant people. It's a really depressing statement on society when rational people could view my comments as true sentiment. I do not believe Stark's level of intolerance is either wrong or anywhere near the level of people who dislike homosexuals, or any other group of individuals who are living a life that is true to themselves without hurting anyone. I repeat, it was a joke; a very poorly executed one apparently but a joke none the less. I'm sure we are all very sorry I got involved in this topic, myself most of all

Comment

• A society that accepts intolerance is dead. Tolerance does not equal pacifism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                  A society that accepts intolerance is dead. Tolerance does not equal pacifism.
                  A society that sees so much intolerance in it that someone's outrageous statements are taken as true convictions is in dire need of fixing. Even my apologies are misunderstood... :grin:

Comment

Working...
                  X