Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped reading at this comment, but I like the start:

Originally posted by Michael Burks
    First the reporter, Peter Rugg says, "I was already nervous when I saw the woman.".

Michael Burks - This wimp is scared of women. Is he gay? Too funny.
    And then:

This is typical of news reporters never providing actual facts.
    I found it funny how he could first rip something out of context, then a few lines later talk about providing actual facts..

Ill read more tomorrow or something.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
      The biggest (and funniest, in my opinion) culture shock of my move: there's a metric shit-ton of churches here, more or less three times the amount of Iowa City, even though the town is about half the size. Anyway, about half of them put up those ridiculous marquees in front with equally ridiculous sayings like "EXPOSURE TO THE SON PREVENTS THE BURNING!"

I seriously can't wait to move the fuck out of here already.
      Funny har har or Funny if I don't laugh I'll start crying?

Still, could be worse. You could be in the middle of Texas.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

misread:

My secret life in the kian
        afksry

Comment

that's some serious investigative journalism, I admire that commitment to the story but realistically it's fucking dangerous especially with people who are apart of the klan. I'm gonna pass this around to some people at school, I'm sure this type of stuff sparks a shit load of public interest. I hope things get better where you live, if not Canada's nice and cold this time of year.

How's your friend doing? I hope there was no direct threats or aggressive behavior passed on to him.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

As far as he's told me, nothing's really happened, which comes as sort of a surprise. I sort of half-expected some sort of crazy half-cocked reaction to the story, but so far, nothing huge has come of it.

(Guru: "Funny" as in the latter.)
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

that's good, I kind of expected some reaction.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Thats a pretty crazy read man, a real eye opener when you see how much these people actually believe this sort of shit. You'd think after so much time, people wouldn't be able to escape the truth of matters so easily and intensely.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                X