No announcement yet.

My friend got raped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck them, they're all off in University and my circle of friends involves me and my guy friends. No drama, except two people who date within the group but those girls are hardly half as stupid as the rest of them. Their all seeking some University experience which involves them relocating their lives, their dying to grow up. I've dropped out, supported myself and know that taking care of yourself blows, it's not fun, play the role of being a student living at home and milk it until you have a masters degree and can work little and make so much money that working wont be a huge issue. In their defense, their dull, lacking worldly experience and think they'll get it from little hick University towns, not one of them considered moving into the city or studying abroad, it was all about moving an hour to two hours a way where they can get their dicks wet with local town girls or other students who are stupid enough to pay extortion rates to live in towns that should cost you nothing to live there. An apartment in Toronto or Mississauga costs you $1000-1500, in Hamilton or St. Catherines (University towns) it should cost you half of that but you pretty much pay the same amount to live in the middle of no where.

I know way too many uptight girls turned sluts and alcoholics, as well as a bunch of girls who claim their religious yet THEY'RE ANYTHING BUT RELIGIOUS. Even one of my best friends claims he's a Christian yet he's the horniest kid I know who constantly buys me unnecessary sex toys, I appreciate getting gifts but if I get one more god damn vibrator I'm going to flip. I don't need whack off creme or flesh light toys, I accept the fact that I'm a male and I want pussy, no religious boundaries are gonna stop me from getting that. In the guys defense he's an awesome guy and he's one of my best friends, he just needs to get laid and find a nice girl. I'm a lot more socialable than he is, at parties he saw this girl he liked and I tried to convince him to dance with her and he's like 'nahhh man', so I started grinding with her friend and he stood there when he had a CLEAR SHOT of getting this girl. I was his wing man, I lead him in and it was a safe landing.

edit: 1 am fuck, why the fuck can't i sleep. I need to stop trolling.
    Last edited by Cops; 12-05-2007, 02:25 AM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
      It's funny because this thread got straight up panda-jacked.
      that panda is driving on the wrong side of the car!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        fuck them, they're all off in University and my circle of friends involves me and my guy friends. No drama, except two people who date within the group but those girls are hardly half as stupid as the rest of them. Their all seeking some University experience which involves them relocating their lives, their dying to grow up. I've dropped out, supported myself and know that taking care of yourself blows, it's not fun, play the role of being a student living at home and milk it until you have a masters degree and can work little and make so much money that working wont be a huge issue. In their defense, their dull, lacking worldly experience and think they'll get it from little hick University towns, not one of them considered moving into the city or studying abroad, it was all about moving an hour to two hours a way where they can get their dicks wet with local town girls or other students who are stupid enough to pay extortion rates to live in towns that should cost you nothing to live there. An apartment in Toronto or Mississauga costs you $1000-1500, in Hamilton or St. Catherines (University towns) it should cost you half of that but you pretty much pay the same amount to live in the middle of no where.

I know way too many uptight girls turned sluts and alcoholics, as well as a bunch of girls who claim their religious yet THEY'RE ANYTHING BUT RELIGIOUS. Even one of my best friends claims he's a Christian yet he's the horniest kid I know who constantly buys me unnecessary sex toys, I appreciate getting gifts but if I get one more god damn vibrator I'm going to flip. I don't need whack off creme or flesh light toys, I accept the fact that I'm a male and I want pussy, no religious boundaries are gonna stop me from getting that. In the guys defense he's an awesome guy and he's one of my best friends, he just needs to get laid and find a nice girl. I'm a lot more socialable than he is, at parties he saw this girl he liked and I tried to convince him to dance with her and he's like 'nahhh man', so I started grinding with her friend and he stood there when he had a CLEAR SHOT of getting this girl. I was his wing man, I lead him in and it was a safe landing.

edit: 1 am fuck, why the fuck can't i sleep. I need to stop trolling.
        Originally posted by Anduril. View Post
        And ppl .. didn't read those long answers. Write a book or something.
        nO

Comment

mouthy cunt.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

THIS IS PANDA MADNESS MINUTE!!!!!f

Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I promote laws that protect my family and friends which in tern helps other people's family and friends. I care about people, regardless if you think it's out of courtesy or not.

Because Zerzera says I don't sympathize with this person I guess he knows me better than I know myself, thus I'm not going to even fight this one. What a bastard I am thinking it's wrong for rapists to just receive a fine.
              You are just arrogant to think you are even able to care about people you don't know. Where in that 1400 grams brain of yours are you going to put all this caring? Your glands must be doing overtime with all the caring about people you don't know.
              So when are you flying to Norway to support this girl, since you care about her so much?
              You self righteous little prick. I too do want to care about every soul in the world, but I don't. When you or your relatives die tomorrow, I won't notice and I won't care, as much as I would want to.

Want some direct proof? Look up Nailed's thread when his sister died. All these people saying how sorry they are in that one thread, while posting in -and starting new- threads about trivial bullshit a minute later. Yes, you must be very touched by the death of people you don't know. You would be too depressed, and too angry to even post your essays on the forums if you care so much.

So yes, you can revolt over the death of other people, but only if you identify with the values being crossed by the death of the person.
              When someone's beaten to death over an mp3-player, or when someone's beaten to death by cops without a reason. When people are put to prison and tortured without a trial. But then again, I haven't seen any protest of you while this happened in Belgium and Cuba. So I think we both don't really care about that so much, maybe it needs to happen closer to you.

edit: death can be read as mistreated too of course
              Last edited by Zerzera; 12-05-2007, 05:27 AM.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I was revolting over the fact that your laws on fining rapists make women into prostitutes, read a bit more next time, douche.

I was revolting over the fact that your laws of fining rapists make women into prostitutes, read a bit more next time, douche. Or maybe it wasn't your laws directly but another European country. As a person who has a mother, girlfriend and other women in my life I'm disturbed by this law that lets Rapists go with a fine, and I would out-right refuse to live in this country. I feel bad for Nailed, and what happened to him, I wouldn't wish this upon my greatest enemy. As far as my ability to care for someone over the internet rather than in my direct life, yes it is harder, and I try to be as sympathetic as possible. Does it make me a dick or a bad person for not caring as much as someone I can physically see? No, not really.

As far as your interpretations on my experience with death and torture and my ability to speak out from public outrage is neither you or anyone else you else's place to comment on, maybe my brother who actually knows me in real life, not just some internet forum. I write stories about this type of shit and hope for some of them to get in my school newspaper (Women made prostitutes by flimsy laws). I'm also entering a job that which will enable me to do more of this. I generally care about people and want their stories to be told, but then again you don't even know me. When something bothers me as far as death and depravity goes I usually can't shut up about it, regardless if I post an essay on here or not that does not show my true intentions or feelings. I do not need to post every single piece of writing I've ever written to prove that I generally care about people, the people who know me well are the best judges for that not some guy living on another continent.
                Last edited by Cops; 12-05-2007, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I was revolting
                  I wasn't talking about your revolting. My first comment wasn't directed at you -as you can see I didn't quote anything you said-. I don't think I even read what you said about fines in the first place. My post was actually about the general discussion, the joke about Maddy etc.
                  Noah caring about his friends girlfriend, yet making jokes about a media hype.

You can sympathize for certain -groups of- people, yes, that's what I meant with revolting. You can get angry over the way people are treated and you can fight for their rights. That's because what happens to them collides with your own values. So it's an attack on something you feel is bigger than, yet part of, yourself.

That says nothing about how much of a caring person you are. The fact that you are an activist doesn't prove anything but your Narcissism. If you wanted to prove that you are a caring person to me you'd have to get your family and your girlfriend to testify, but I'll save you the trouble by saying; I don't give a shit. Don't try to put yourself on a fucking pedestal because you care so much about all the sad people in the world. The ones that truly have a fraction of the sympathy, you wish you had, are the ones that jump off bridges because the world is so cruel. As you put it so well yourself, you generally care about people.

But that aside, it's done. It had nothing to do with you, and trying to prove that you are caring more than anyone else isn't going to turn you into a Jesus, so don't try to defend yourself. You wouldn't need the credit unless you do it all for your own satisfaction.

What I would like to know from you, since I don't mind discussing your point anyway, is if you know whether a higher punishment reduces the amount of these crimes, and if higher penalization won't lead to less convictions.

PS: I don't think I will ever defend the Dutch law like that, because I think you can't really say which laws are best for a specific region.
                  In Holland you can get up to 12 years for rape, or a fine of the 5th category -which is €67.000-.
                  And why do you demean prostitutes? It's a decent profession.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Hire a car preferably from a low key apparatus smash the windows through and put in some blackouts, purchase a firearm from out of the location of you and the target and remember wear gloves before handling a) your car b) the gun find out his daily routine, the best time is a night time stroll use your imagination so anyway, get a silencer and if possible a small knife or industrial nail hammer or if your a lab student some chloroform works nicely.

If you want to be smart smash him in both his legs and get him in the car as fast as you can if the guy is strong you may wish to do him with the hammer a few times, the reason you drive away and don't just end him there is because you will get caught, the blood and guts will cause lots of attention, try not to get the car bloody which is why it's better to use a blunt object.

After all this take him to a secure location and attach electric wires to his nipples degrade him by removing all his clothes then when you've had enough put him in a hammock and shoot him through the eye. The hammock should catch the blood and also be very easy to clean.

After this you have no time to wait you have to think over what you've just done and think of every possibility, where to ditch the gun, how to give the car back with no prints or human liquids or hairs.

Basically give everything a thorough cleaning, after this day don't touch any intoxicants because this is the reason you will get caught people become "deep" after excess abuse.

Comment

• i know im still right about pandagirls friend.

Comment

• I have to agree with Zerzera, the astoundingly level of false empathy that individuals portray makes me sick sometimes. I get that people are trying to be civil or caring, but I'd rather see honesty. Human beings are selfish by nature because we are self aware. I'm not happy about millions of people dying all over the world on a daily basis for any number of horrible reasons, but unless it's a close friend or family member I don't care because I shouldn't care. If it's something that may eventually impact my life then maybe I'll get involved, but that's it. Besides, schadenfreude is a much better trait to have given the direction the world is heading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                          i know im still right about pandagirls friend.
                          I just realized something. Wouldn't a half panda half girl just be an obese, lazy woman with patches of fur that sits on her butt eating all day?

"giant pandas spend most of their lives alone, with males and females meeting only during the breeding season"

I rest my case.

Comment

• did telcat somehow get eig's account? seriously what the hell was that
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                              did telcat somehow get eig's account? seriously what the hell was that
                              A logical continuation of a failing thread
                              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Working...
                              X