Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im ina bit of a pinch!

gggg
    Last edited by Scoop; 02-25-2021, 09:20 PM.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Wash your truck, don't talk about it & if questioned, keep it short... i.e. yes - no. Follow your instincts; they've got you this far.

Comment

Ok this happened to me at blockbuster, follow these steps:

1) go to auto zone and get turtle wax (clean/wipe scratch....does wonders)

2) get a friend to agree with you on what actually happened to the back of your truck

3) pretend like nothing happened, because well it didnt :P

Ok but if you do none of this then....

1) A big fine, and possible jail/community service (hit and run is no joke)

2) possible law suit for neglegance, insurance rate hike

3) possible suspension of drivers license

but in all honesty, if u have a common truck, try not to worry to much about it, but switch parking spaces to another side or something, less noticed the better
      Last edited by HateTheFake; 12-01-2007, 02:54 AM.
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

yeah your doin fine. if they had video or anything worth mentioning theyd have busted you then.

shit does happen though, gl
        Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
        1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
        Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
        caco <ER>> )Oo
        caco <ER>> bot thief!
        caco <ER>> duel me for it
        Evasive <E> no!
        Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Ill keep yall posted.
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

take a hammer and whoop the shit out of your bumper some more

that oughtta teach em

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

The main thing the cop will go on is the paint of the other car being on your car. If he took pictures, any changes will show guilt on you for 'fixing up' your truck to hide the damage. Gotta leave it as is and just say whatever is there isn't anything you knew was there before it was pointed out to you. Just be like "I dunno, I've had this truck a while, gotta get dings and dents somehow, somewhere. I dunno."
              DELETED

Comment

Someone did this to my brand new jeep wrangler and I never found out who. I hope they get you, you cheap son of a bitch. You damaged the car, you pay for it.
                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

This time last week I saw some old fella driving a Rover 400 trying to parallel park down this one-way street in town. He decided it was too tight so he put it in first gear and attempted to drive out of the gap, and as he did he smacked this brand new 57 reg Mercedes C-class and left one massive graze down the backside of it.

He just carried on and drove about 20 yards up the street, veered onto the opposite side of the road and onto the pavement where I was walking, parked completely blocking the footpath, went in the post office, presumably for his pension, came out a couple of minutes later, got in his car and drove off.

True story.

But man, I can understand him driving off, I'd hate to have my premiums rise for damaging a brand new Merc. And if you're driving a brand new Merc, you should be able to pay for it just fine... I mean the poor bastard was driving an old Rover 400.

Comment

Or we could have Bill Gates pay for all car damages, he can pay for it just fine
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts View Post
                      This time last week I saw some old fella driving a Rover 400 trying to parallel park down this one-way street in town. He decided it was too tight so he put it in first gear and attempted to drive out of the gap, and as he did he smacked this brand new 57 reg Mercedes C-class and left one massive graze down the backside of it.

He just carried on and drove about 20 yards up the street, veered onto the opposite side of the road and onto the pavement where I was walking, parked completely blocking the footpath, went in the post office, presumably for his pension, came out a couple of minutes later, got in his car and drove off.

True story.

But man, I can understand him driving off, I'd hate to have my premiums rise for damaging a brand new Merc. And if you're driving a brand new Merc, you should be able to pay for it just fine... I mean the poor bastard was driving an old Rover 400.
                      Yeah man, hit and runs are no joke but look at it from this guys point of view he probably can't afford for his insurance to go up, he might lose his car, his job. There's a million things that may happen from this, and most times (not this obviously) a little ding on the bumper is nothing to worry about. I know we all love our cars and think it's wrong for someone to hit and run but honestly if it's a scratch or a little dent then fuck it. I'd have to weigh the pros and cons before I decided to do what scoop did, I'm not looking down on him, he's in University and money's probably tight, life isn't always black and white.

Scoop, you made a decision to leave, you can't or don't want to pay for it so it's really up to fate what happens. I highly doubt they have anything, my buddy has a brand new Civic 2007 and he parked on the road and it got dented by the person who lives on the street he parked on and we could obviously tell from the damage done to this guys car (plus his paint was on his bumper!) but the cops said they couldn't do anything about it, they said they'd question the guy but without proof they can't do anything. REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THE CARS WERE LESS THAN 50 feet from each other and you can see the paint from the two cars.

If they evidence like a video you'd probably be busted by now, I think you're in the clear man. The cop tried to make you confess and that's about all he can probably do, if he had a video or something maybe you'd be in shit but I highly doubt it.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

How about you be a man and own up? Screw the cops, find out who you fucked over (owner of the car) and offer to pay for the damages you did.

Since it was a private parking lot and not a public highway, it is not 'leaving the scene'. The choice is yours, do the right thing or be a shithead.

Comment

thats a pretty shitty thing to do along with the attitude off "my truck isn't damaged but their car is, but hey i don't wanna pay"

why you driving a truck anyway ...

the fact is if you drove recklessly and dented some other persons car it's your responsibility to get it fixed unless it was improperly parked. Of course NO ONE wants to pay for such things, but if someone put a big dent in your car and just took that attitude you'd be annoyed and yet you do it to others ...

you should have just done the right thing from the start, instead you've left someone else a heavy bill for your mistake and still you are more worried about your own neck
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Dont listen to these people... sure you can feel bad about it but you've already chosen your path, and I dont blame you for the path you've chosen... You have to look after #1
                            Dice
                            TWLB Champions Season 8
                            TWLJ Champions Season 8
                            TWLB Champions Season 10
                            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                              How about you be a man and own up? Screw the cops, find out who you fucked over (owner of the car) and offer to pay for the damages you did.

Since it was a private parking lot and not a public highway, it is not 'leaving the scene'. The choice is yours, do the right thing or be a shithead.
                              agreed. i hit a bitch's car on campus before and had her mail me a bill. gotta hate being responsible
                              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                              X