Person of the Year: Vladimir Putin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
    Surely liberal left-wing media would never pick Ron Paul as the man of the year? If your left-wing your directly opposed, by definition, to Ron Pauls stance. I mean, sure you could appreciate the guy but you wouldn't respect his politics no matter how cosy you were win anyone.
    You need to read what I wrote again and realize that you got it completely backwards, even if I were just making a sarcastic joke.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
      Wow what a joke the media has become. We all know that if the liberal left-wing media weren't so cosy with the Rothchilds they'd pick the REAL man of the year... Ron Paul.
      Hi, I like to make snide comments because I lack any real argument against someone's policies and find it easier to sling mud than to actually do some reading.
      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
      MegamanEXE> Chao
      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
      (Sefarius)> ....
      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
      MegamanEXE> You are sick
      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
        How can a magazine like Time pick Vladimir Putin.. I obviously havent read the article, but if they sign praise to the guy.. no respect.

He is just dictating Russia..

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
        I know that Time is a respected magazine, but I havent really read it yet. As long as they are critical of him, its fine.
        Echo
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          How many timesin this forum do you see someone say "i haven't read or seen what you're talking about, but if it is says so and so, I will agree with it."

too lazy to read something, thats cool, me too. but do you really need to make a post telling us that?
          gall feels he needs to follow the crowd. B)
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Must have been a really boring year...

Comment

A friend of mine who works for an English-speaking radio station in Russia interviewed the Times journalist who wrote the piece to get his impressions on Putin etc..

On the 20th they announced they were going to broadcast the interview on the 22nd.

Same day they received a phone call from the Kremlin that that would not be a good idea.

They obviously didn't broadcast the interview - they take hints from the Kremlin very seriously.

At least the secret service is efficient...
              I sleep all night and I work all day..

Comment

I think this man got screwed out of the cover spot.

DELETED

Comment

No idea who he is ^
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 12-25-2007, 02:45 PM.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

A Tsar Is Born
                    By ADI IGNATIUS

No one is born with a stare like Vladimir Putin's. The Russian President's pale blue eyes are so cool, so devoid of emotion that the stare must have begun as an affect, the gesture of someone who understood that power might be achieved by the suppression of ordinary needs, like blinking. The affect is now seamless, which makes talking to the Russian President not just exhausting but often chilling. It's a gaze that says, I'm in charge.
                    1) Vladimir Putin was born with a stare like Vladimir Putin's stare
                    2) The only power I have achieved by not blinking is the power to make people consider sectioning me
                    3) If all the president is doing is staring then I can easily imagine how trying to hold a conversation with him would be exhausting
                    4) You can not tell that from a blank expression
                    5) Its a gaze that says he has limited facial muscle control
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

putin could be hitler 2.0, i still respect him more than any american politician in office today because at least he has the balls to overtly tell us all he's after is power

i mean i don't even care anymore i just want someone to not lie through their fucking teeth when i turn on the news
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

can we just give YouTube a million more Person of the Year awards that was a good one
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                        X