No announcement yet.

shrooms ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have to agree with money on this ( ) because shrooms is 100x better than salvia will ever be. I like it more than acid too cause it gives you more visuals whereas LSD is all about the body high along with the visuals. It was one hell of a great night (long, but great) shitty morning though as I had class the next day.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      no, i will never try it at all, its a waste of money and is for kids who dont have access to real drugs
      That's pretty ignorant. It's the biggest ego-death you can experience on a drug besides taking an incredibly high dose of LSD (1500 mcgs+) or DMT, while being cheaper than both of those. Kids that try it will find out very quickly how unfun it is because they're unprepared for the out of body experience it gives you, at 20x or higher and taken properly at least.

We already had this discussion in an earlier thread though and everyone who's taken the higher dose on this forum agrees: It's not a drug you take recreationally, it's a spiritual drug much like DMT; It is a real drug, and a real hallucinogen. I'm glad you're not spending your money on it, it's not made for people like you, nor the kids looking for a quick high.

Shrooms are fun. The biggest trip I had was on pretty potent mush and about an ounce still moist. All of my experiences with it have been pretty big body loads. Much more fluid CEVs than LSD, but less dramatic, and a lot less euphoric while being more introspective. Wasn't my drug of choice, but was a lot easier to get my hands on as far as hallucinogens go compared to LSD and the 2Cs. If you're taking a large dose - 1/4 ounce dried or higher - don't have a sitter, and are worried about a bad trip, try to get your hands on some benzos (klonopin, xanax etc) which can ground you in about 15 minutes flat on even the most out of this world high.

edit: On this as well as other forums, drugs are something I talk about seriously, because I went through a lot on them, while thinking at the time I was doing them with as much responsibility and research as possible. There is so much more information people can get about drugs before they try them, via the internet, but some of it is false. This is why I like to step in and give my first hand experience to those that will take them regardless, coming from someone with a retrospective experience of being eight years off them, thus feeling fairly unbiased towards drugs in general.
      Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 01-08-2008, 02:16 PM.

Comment

orly, havent had much effect smoking it besides getting tired and weird. i didnt even know it was ment to be a hallucinogen but thought it was some legal cannabis substitute. guess i have to try that again...

Comment

one bad trip, nothing wrong with them as long as you're confident with who you are.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I have smoked for six years, and ironically I was seeking hallucinations when I decided to try cannabis. To this day, I've barely had one hallucination, and that was with horrible, dry hash laced with something that smelled.. different. A friend of mine has gotten some just from smoking, and we've smoked the same stash when he has gotten them. It comes down to how the cannabis is working with your mind, you either get it or you don't, and you'll find that out pretty quick.

I really want to try some shrooms to get some decent hallucinations, I'm just so damn curious how I would handle seeing, since I've never done so. Hopefully, I won't get into too heavy drugs to achieve this goal.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

have a sitter, my main problem is that we were all way too fucked on it, and it was all our first time.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

when i did shrooms i closed my eyes and all of the sudden they were a fucking movie screen and anything i thought of came true on them.

it was awesome.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

blend some shrooms into a smoothie for no taste and enhanced high

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz View Post
                    orly, havent had much effect smoking it besides getting tired and weird. i didnt even know it was ment to be a hallucinogen but thought it was some legal cannabis substitute. guess i have to try that again...
                    They advertise it as a cannabis substitute, but it isn't. If you want to try again, make sure you have someone sober sitting in for you if you decide to 'break through,' (so they can remind you that you are tripping if you start to freak out for th 15 minutes on it... it can be pretty intense, especially as you start to fall out of your body into the floor or couch or whatever at first) and get a high potency 20x or higher. Get a torch lighter and a bong or water pipe, and hold in the smoke for 30 seconds and breathe out very slowly.

As far as cannabis being a hallucinogen, it can be, but you have to find very potent Sativa strain (more mental, less physical high).

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    blend some shrooms into a smoothie for no taste and enhanced high
                    This is great, but the best way to get the most out of them is to hold them in your gums like chew, and let some of the psilosibe seep in sublingualy for about 10-20 minutes before swallowing it.
                    Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 01-08-2008, 04:53 PM.

Comment

considering that they are the most foulest taste and smell ive ever encountered, i'll take your word on that one paul (they smell way worse than irony)

ive smoked cannabis a lot and never hallucinated, except when i start to do 9/11 research...

Comment

Salvia is the most intense trip you can find short of starving in the woods with peyote. Anyone who says different has obviously not tripped salvia. Simple as that.

EDIT: And I wouldn't recommend it, I haven't met a single person that has enjoyed it (besides me, and I didn't enjoy the experience but rather the introduction into another dimension I had doubted the existence of because of the weak potency of what Money might call "real drugs").
                        Last edited by Cylor; 01-08-2008, 07:33 PM.
                        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                        i just wish it was longer
                        Originally posted by Cops
                        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          considering that they are the most foulest taste and smell ive ever encountered, i'll take your word on that one paul (they smell way worse than irony)
                          I never really thought it had much taste at all, but then again, I drink Johnny Black on the rocks with dinner.

Comment

well they do grow in shit

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
                              Salvia is the most intense trip you can find short of starving in the woods with peyote. Anyone who says different has obviously not tripped salvia. Simple as that.
                              Correct.

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              well they do grow in shit
                              Incorrect (at least the ones that are sold for human consumption).

Mushrooms are an awesome way to introduce yourself to hallucinogens, especially if you start at low doses (depends on the individual; you could do 2g to be really safe or 3.5 g). A secluded outdoor setting with a sitter is recommended.
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                                X