No announcement yet.

shrooms ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shrooms can be a lot of fun. If you have a sober driver I would highly suggest it. Moving that fast is intense on shrooms. You might even get to scare some prostitutes like me and raver<420> did. Oh and don't make the mistake of taking shrooms and then thinking LSD will be similar, it is COMPLETELY different.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

I agree with Kon

shrooms are much more visual.

I don't agree with cylor

It just seems to me like you are the type of individual who won't like these psychedelics because they're illegal. Salvia is weak, shrooms are stronger.

The best shrooms are grown hydroponic rather than on cow shit (which tends to not fully develop well and have a higher chance of dying. The same works with growing weed).
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post

I don't agree with cylor

It just seems to me like you are the type of individual who won't like these psychedelics because they're illegal. Salvia is weak, shrooms are stronger.
        This has to be a fakepost.

Comment

salvia only works for 15 minutes its so freaking pointless if you have to pay for it. if some dude offers it, I would just do it because its free, but fuck it.

shrooms are a good 6-8 hours of entertainment.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            salvia only works for 15 minutes its so freaking pointless if you have to pay for it. if some dude offers it, I would just do it because its free, but fuck it.

shrooms are a good 6-8 hours of entertainment.
            that depends
            i have only done salvia one time before and it was free.

was a group of 5 or 6 of us and we had enouhg high extract (at least 20, i dont remember, we were mixing it with green) to get a bunch of us geeked out of out minds

after my roommate took it he tried to start 'talking in circles' in a language he named dragogniac. another guy hid in a closet for 20 minutes while we laughed at him. another guy tried to suplex a set of drawers (no idea...) and i got a sweet feeling in my jaw that made me smile and giggle alot

i dont know what this thread is about but it sounds like drugs. all i can say is that football fields are pretty neat when takin some shrooms. the HASHmarks are fucked uop

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Salvia is a decent legal high, I have to say the trips aren't as organic or colourful as shrooms and it doesn't give you a head fuck like LSD.

You need to smoke it in a pipe or bong and hold it in your lungs for as long as possible.

If smoked correctly:
              5x - Come up, laughing, insanity for 5-15 minutes
              10x - All of above just more intense and for longer, perhaps some visuals
              20x - Hysteria and Hallucinations. My friend was showed round his house by a green goblin on 20x
              40x - Only for experienced users, big, big trips. Much more intense than LSD or shrooms just much shorter and much less sensual.

edit: funny how so many subspace forum users take drugs.

Comment

I just wanna say, like seeing as everyone is all like: Ow, I smoke so much, bla bla..

that being a Dutchie.. I don't use any drugs, ever.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The reason you see a lot of people here posting they use drugs Gal, is the fact this is a thread about drugs? It would be the same as me posting in a thread in the music forums that I don't like music at all; pointless
                  "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                    I just wanna say, like seeing as everyone is all like: Ow, I smoke so much, bla bla..

that being a Dutchie.. I don't use any drugs, ever.
                    Thanks for sharing, fyad.

Comment

I was just sharing, feel the love man!
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I did 40x once and it really made the world just turn upside down.

It was crazy, trees talked, lights went out and on based on sound, everyone turned into pigs and goblins.

But then 20 minutes later I was normal.

It was fucked up, but I'd rather not comprehend what the fuck was going on in front of me while on shrooms for 6 hours than have 20 minutes of fucked up mayhem.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

No one in this thread said they'd rather do Salvia than Shrooms.

Comment

first time i had shrooms was my favorite time lol... Solid Blue caps, down a whole 4 gram bag... waited 20 mins they didnt kick in.... so i ate another 4 gram bag.. after that shit wwas fucked up- -- all the sober ppl around me starte shifting and trees looked like gnomes! it was an experience and a half.. oh and some black girl turned into a raptor swear to god!! anyways that was my first time -- and as i said it was the best time!
                            xxXArsen's Music CollectionXxx

-C4L-

Comment

I really wish I remember how much I took, what a stupid idea to act like it's a buffet with shrooms.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

the thing with shrooms is, it varies between types (and arsen it takes 30 minutes to kick in so you probably took more than you should have) I took 3.5 on my first time with gold caps and it was fuckin phenomenal. Best night of my life. At one point everything looked like the simpsons and i was like OH SHIT! then i blinked and everything turned back to normal (i wish i didnt blink).
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X