shrooms ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
    I did 40x once and it really made the world just turn upside down.

It was crazy, trees talked, lights went out and on based on sound, everyone turned into pigs and goblins.

But then 20 minutes later I was normal.

It was fucked up, but I'd rather not comprehend what the fuck was going on in front of me while on shrooms for 6 hours than have 20 minutes of fucked up mayhem.
    Is Salvia illegal in America? It's legal in Canada, the 40x is a bit intense.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
      Is Salvia illegal in America? It's legal in Canada, the 40x is a bit intense.
      no it's legal here
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Gonna order shrooms today. I hope I get them! They often get stucked in the toll

It's winter now and all so I don't want to be in the forest doing it my first time (I don't want to freeze to death if I in some way pass out). Any suggestions? Just lock the door and stay inside?

Comment

dont do it alone, outside>inside

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
            Salvia is the most intense trip you can find short of starving in the woods with peyote. Anyone who says different has obviously not tripped salvia. Simple as that.

EDIT: And I wouldn't recommend it, I haven't met a single person that has enjoyed it (besides me, and I didn't enjoy the experience but rather the introduction into another dimension I had doubted the existence of because of the weak potency of what Money might call "real drugs").

ive tried the 10x thing a friend bought was like $50 for a gram of the shit...

basically I did trip for maybe 5 minutes I guess but not very intense

i just remember it felt like laughing gas because me and everyone that took a hit could not stop laughing for a long long time

i think salvia is pussy shit still, go ahead and say your "20x" bullshit but its still a big waste of money, ive had more intense trips on triple Cs

EDIT: and with shrooms you need an 1/8th which is usually around $30 unless you live in the country where you can get them in some cow pasture in your backyard
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

One word to anyone wanting a trip:

ketamine

Comment

Datura stramonium
                A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                  One word to anyone wanting a trip:
                  Plane Ticket.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
                    Salvia is the most intense trip you can find short of starving in the woods with peyote. Anyone who says different has obviously not tripped salvia. Simple as that.

EDIT: And I wouldn't recommend it, I haven't met a single person that has enjoyed it (besides me, and I didn't enjoy the experience but rather the introduction into another dimension I had doubted the existence of because of the weak potency of what Money might call "real drugs").
                    haha, girl i shroomed with smoked salvia, said she saw oompa loompas building a fortress in the road. crazy shit, i had an intense trip too, but i stayed alright, ceiling looked like flies were on it. and sat there with a friend making incoherent words somethign like sticking your tongue at someone but like blowing at the same time(can't explain it but you get what im saying). Yeah it was some crrrrrrrrrazzzzzzzzzzy sheet.

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                    Gonna order shrooms today. I hope I get them! They often get stucked in the toll

It's winter now and all so I don't want to be in the forest doing it my first time (I don't want to freeze to death if I in some way pass out). Any suggestions? Just lock the door and stay inside?
                    you NEED absolutely NEED to do it with a friend who is sober. A friend of mine ran around naked knocking door bells cause he went psycho on it. But i would defenetly do it inside and not out unless you really want to, you can actually hurt yourself while on it so beware of jagged sticks in that forest of yours.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

My entire world came falling down, violently. At times it was euphoric, and at times terrifying. Drugs can show you the true meaning of terror. Time got so heavily distorted that this seemed like the only thing that had ever happened in my life. I was forced to confront deep personal issues that I couldn't have done sober. I kept trying to remind myself that I took a drug, but eventually I completely lost sight of even that. In the end, I left reality entirely. When I came to, I didn't really know who or when I was. I thought I was supposed to spend eternity out in those cold woods. This was, to say the least, a fucking horrifying thought. Very slowly, and in spurts, I began to regain my sense of reality. And everything was fine. I appreciated my life like I never had before, and spent the rest of the night staring into the campfire, thinking about the experience. I would definitely do these again. I know it is scary, but it helped me confront deep issues and I am noticeably evolved as a person since--happier. My only recommendation is not to take a whole lot like I did, especially considering I had never tripped on anything before.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar View Post
                        My entire world came falling down, violently. At times it was euphoric, and at times terrifying. Drugs can show you the true meaning of terror. Time got so heavily distorted that this seemed like the only thing that had ever happened in my life. I was forced to confront deep personal issues that I couldn't have done sober. I kept trying to remind myself that I took a drug, but eventually I completely lost sight of even that. In the end, I left reality entirely. When I came to, I didn't really know who or when I was. I thought I was supposed to spend eternity out in those cold woods. This was, to say the least, a fucking horrifying thought. Very slowly, and in spurts, I began to regain my sense of reality. And everything was fine. I appreciated my life like I never had before, and spent the rest of the night staring into the campfire, thinking about the experience. I would definitely do these again. I know it is scary, but it helped me confront deep issues and I am noticeably evolved as a person since--happier. My only recommendation is not to take a whole lot like I did, especially considering I had never tripped on anything before.
                        It's weird because I know tons of people like you and me who have had this exact same experience. I don't think I'd do them again but I do appreciate the fact that I was able to look at myself from another perspective, if anything it keeps you honest.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar View Post
                          that sounds like the worst trip ever.....you gotta find the perfect balance just enough to know its fake. i feel sorry for you tho .
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Shrooms are hardcore in that sense. Emotional inhibitions are let loose, your mental constrains dissappear. With ketamine, you don't even know who you are, that's what I like about it. It's just a fuckin' mindless trip, you're not really inside your own mind or 'experiencing' things normally. Your reality is absolutely distorted and you are at the mercy of your next random thought that you have no control over. You get an other worldliness that even LSD can't give and a 'sense' of spatial dimension and colour unmatched by shrooms.

If you like weirdness without emotional fuck ups definitely try this.

I hate the come downs off shrooms and LSD aswell, ket you could wake up normally and function the next day no problem.

Comment

I can't see how you people like these kind of distortion hallucinations. My brief experience with them is not something I would care to repeat. Basically I got terrified of the dimensions being wrong, feeling everything was weightless and yet at the same time bigger than space would allow. On top of that I forgot the fact I was hallucinating, crappiest two hours of my life basically. Never was so happy with reality.
                              I have to add I was not looking for a trip at the time, so I was probably not in a mindset for it anyway.. but still...
                              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                                I can't see how you people like these kind of distortion hallucinations. My brief experience with them is not something I would care to repeat. Basically I got terrified of the dimensions being wrong, feeling everything was weightless and yet at the same time bigger than space would allow. On top of that I forgot the fact I was hallucinating, crappiest two hours of my life basically. Never was so happy with reality.
                                I have to add I was not looking for a trip at the time, so I was probably not in a mindset for it anyway.. but still...
                                That sounded like mushrooms until you got to the point where you mentioned forgetting that you were hallucinating.
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X