No announcement yet.

Kid throws insane party, faces $20k in fines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he threw a party that got out of hand, here's to cylor never getting a job with authority

btw, emaho brings up a good point. if convicted, this could set a dangerous precedent. not only could night clubs be fined for the conduct of their patrons (in or after having left the establishment), governments can pay a group of thugs to start throwing bottels at police cars during an organized anti-war rally for instance, and get saddled with the bill and/or jailtime. or you could hire a group of party animals to take over a plane and fly it into a building. why does she want him to take off his glasses so bad? buddy, you might want to talk to a lawyer or maybe your parents before you talk to the entire world. paul's right, he'll get his own show on mtv, God bless him.
    Last edited by Vatican Assassin; 01-17-2008, 02:09 AM.

Comment

My comment wasnt a negative one tho cylor, point was that I did meet people similar to him (but older) when I was in Australia and they very quite funny I would probably love to be on that party when I was 16.
      Personally I cant hate the guy as much as you seem to do, fail to see how he should get the blame for everything.
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

haha, i'm with mantra on this one, i thought that kid was quite funny, it sounded like an awesome party!

Comment

I'm behind my fellow squadron-faggots. They are trying to make a scapegoat of him, just to scare off the younger crowd from drinking, and playing on fear while governing a country is flat out wrong.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I guess he will have to organize a party to come up with the 20.000.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by t0ne View Post
              if convicted, this could set a dangerous precedent. not only could night clubs be fined for the conduct of their patrons (in or after having left the establishment), governments can pay a group of thugs to start throwing bottels at police cars during an organized anti-war rally for instance, and get saddled with the bill and/or jailtime. or you could hire a group of party animals to take over a plane and fly it into a building.
              Underage drinking is different than drinking at a nightclub. And no precedent would be set, seeing as how I know of cases where kids have thrown ragers and they no doubt were held accountable for any collateral damage. You wake up in the middle of the night to see your windshield smashed in and I guess you would say, "Oh, those crazy kids! Stick it to the man!" Right.
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
                Underage drinking is different than drinking at a nightclub. And no precedent would be set, seeing as how I know of cases where kids have thrown ragers and they no doubt were held accountable for any collateral damage. You wake up in the middle of the night to see your windshield smashed in and I guess you would say, "Oh, those crazy kids! Stick it to the man!" Right.
                So that makes it right to blame a kid, and demand that he pay for it? There's no specific proof that he, or any of his guests did it. It might have been someone unrelated to the party. There's something called innocent to proven guilty.

Or even if it were guests of his that left the party early, is he still responsible then? I had no clue that if I had a party, I had to take full responsibility for what my guests did X hours after they left. You can change X with any unreasonable number.

If he forced them to come to him, and then forced them to drink, and then forced them to go break your windshield, I'd agree.

Oh, and if you've ever held a party that has gotten slightly out of hand, then you are a fucking hypocrite. With the exception that you were willing to take full responsibility for what your guests did, which I highly doubt.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
                  quoting me with tone's name? you're a real asshole cylor. so what happens next time you have someone over and they drive home drunk, its your fault? smash his glasses and rip off his nipple ring? who the fuck are you anyways. don't you like to have fun? or party? loser.

Comment

hold on guys, a2m is gonna post! :fear:
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                      There's something called innocent to proven guilty.
                      No there's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                        hold on guys, a2m is gonna post! :fear:
                        I can't sit here under his judging eyes anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                          No there's not.
                          *Untill

I slept two hours tonight, so my brain is fried.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            The cops arrested him today. The kid is a fuckhead. Everyone I know wants to smash him in the face while he's still wearing ridiculous fucking sunnies. I can't believe it takes this kind of imbecile to make news around the goddamn world. I guess with no celebrities dead it makes for a slow week in news. On the upside, now this jerkoff thinks he's a celebrity, someone might knock him off for kicks.
                            He's a bit of an idiot, but realistically parties get out of hand and people do stupid stuff. The best thing you can do is stay inside and lock the doors and say that you did not let these people back into your house after they started rioting cops and throwing beer bottles. Can one person control multiple of hundreds of people just because it's his house? No. People show up to parties that aren't invited all the time, they go out of hand and stupid shit happens, most times you remove these people from your house before anything stupid happens. A journalist's job is not to tell him that he should feel guilty or take personal outrage on him, you need to separate yourself from the story and be bi-partial, you also don't piss off the interviewee by requesting them to do stuff which sounds more like a demand 'take off those sun glasses'. Look at the kid, he's an arrogant 16 year old, you're provoking him to build a wall against you as you take personal shots at him, this isn't reporting it's more or less a personal attack on a minor. (Not trying to justify his actions but that reporter is garbage).

I agree with Noah, you can't hold him accountable for everything, he of course does take some of the blame but if you don't have proof he threw a beer bottle or smashed a car then back off cause you can't prove shit.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

sigh a2m failed me

Comment

what's the legal drinking age in Australia anyway?
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X