Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4XmK...eature=related

rofl

'how much do you suck as a so called adult, if you wanna pick on and humiliate a 16 year old kid, and how fucked are you as a media person if the 16 year old kid comes off better than you'
    Last edited by Cops; 01-17-2008, 08:18 PM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

A true cheesehead.

Comment

wo cops, that links pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
          So that makes it right to blame a kid, and demand that he pay for it? There's no specific proof that he, or any of his guests did it. It might have been someone unrelated to the party. There's something called innocent to proven guilty.

Or even if it were guests of his that left the party early, is he still responsible then? I had no clue that if I had a party, I had to take full responsibility for what my guests did X hours after they left. You can change X with any unreasonable number.

If he forced them to come to him, and then forced them to drink, and then forced them to go break your windshield, I'd agree.

Oh, and if you've ever held a party that has gotten slightly out of hand, then you are a fucking hypocrite. With the exception that you were willing to take full responsibility for what your guests did, which I highly doubt.
          I think $20,000 is excessive, but yes, if I threw a party (keyword: I, the responsibility bearer, the initiator of the party) and was stupid enough to advertise it publicly on the internet, then yes, I think it would be more than fair to put the blame on me. The fact that he put it on the internet (public) means that anyone that showed up would therefore have been invited, consequently meaning everyone their was his guest. If you have a party, you call up people on the phone. This is the equivalent of, let's use Vatican's example, a private company hosting an event which broke out into a riot. You're saying that private company is not responsible for holding this event and the events that unfolded therein? It's not like the partiers drove across town and started damaging shit: it was on his property and in that same neighborhood. THEY WERE STILL AT THE GODDAMN PARTY THAT THE COPS WERE TRYING TO BREAK UP. THERE WASN'T ANY X AMOUNT OF TIME THEY WERE AWAY FROM SAID PARTY, IT WAS SIMULTANEOUSLY HAPPENING. You control your parties and how many people come by inviting people you trust. Yes, I have been to a party where uninvited guests come and I have even been an uninvited guest at other people's parties. I wouldn't go smash up the neighbor's cars outside the house of the party because I know that the person holding the party, as they are neighbors, would get into trouble. This seems logical to me, I don't know why it doesn't to you.

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          quoting me with tone's name? you're a real asshole cylor. so what happens next time you have someone over and they drive home drunk, its your fault? smash his glasses and rip off his nipple ring? who the fuck are you anyways. don't you like to have fun? or party? loser.
          I am confused as to when he was charged for letting his guests drive drunk. This isn't an authority issue, this is a courtesy issue (heard of empathy?). I don't see why me enjoying parties has anything to do with it. He wasn't sorry for what his actions (I repeat: his actions) caused. He cares more about his sunglasses than his parents or his neighbors and I think he deserves a lesson.

P.S. And for the record, I have thrown parties that have gotten out of hand. Kids broke into my neighbor's garage and stole two 30-racks and drove off. I had to pay them back the money and I certainly wasn't a prick about it, saying it wasn't my fault, showing off my nipple ring, refusing to take my sunglasses off, and mouthing off to my neighbors or my parents. I certainly fucking didn't do it on national television either.
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1797582

hahaha
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
              P.S. And for the record, I have thrown parties that have gotten out of hand. Kids broke into my neighbor's garage and stole two 30-racks and drove off. I had to pay them back the money and I certainly wasn't a prick about it, saying it wasn't my fault,
              For the record it isn't your responsibility what your guests do after you party, just because they're intoxicated and at your house does not mean that they're children that need to be babysat. If you wanted to assist the police in identifying the people who 'probably' stole the stuff then that's cool but I wouldn't pay for something a guy stole from my next door neighbor just because he was at my party beforehand. I also believe in the door method, which is 'get the fuck out, and whatever you do then is your business'. The cops wont see a cent from this, there's no way they can prove anything and the police commissioner has been making empty threats.

Originally posted by Cylor
              showing off my nipple ring, refusing to take my sunglasses off, and mouthing off to my neighbors or my parents. I certainly fucking didn't do it on national television either
              Just for the record, him not taking off his sunglasses has nothing to do with anything, it was a poor attempt from a journalist (who's terrible I might add) to try and bait this person into feeling guilty. Like I said journalists job are to report the story not make events unfold and force this kid to break down crying on air, even looking down on him is involving yourself in the story! The journalist has become just as important as the kid for what she tried to do, there's a reason why you leave your personal opinions at home when you're doing your job.

The fundamentals of journalism goes against everything that bitch tried to do.
              Last edited by Cops; 01-17-2008, 10:39 PM.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                Bad move, he's a minor and you put your hands on him and the greatest part is that he has proof, when this comes to a spear-head a couple people are going to take the fall for this disgusting display of journalism.

a) shitty reporter, her superiors probably don't appreciate her not doing her job. Reporting doesn't mean publically convicting someone and trying to force them to feel bad about what they did. Someone obviously didn't go to school, I guess sucking dick can get you places.
                b) radio host putting his hands on him trying to force him to take off his glasses

Guess who gets the bill for all of this? The good ol' citizens of Australia! I'll give you ten to one odds that this kid and his family will not pay one single cent.

Comment

yes that kid is accountable. it was his party. i think it's justified that he gets charged something (although 20k is a bit much). both the kid and the reporter looked like twats in that initial interview, although the reporter came off worse. i laughed.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

She wasn't even asking questions at the end, just making demands. I bet her producers taught her to do that, 'cuz that's what the journalism industry has become: a bunch of nazis yelling at people who are dumb enough to go on their show. I don't want to get out of hand here, but I think this guy might be the chosen one. He pwned both of those fuckheads, I can't wait 'til he tracks cylor down and makes him pay for some beer that he stole.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      For the record blah blah blah For the record blah blah blah
                      FOR THE RECORD (as in, the record here, not the official record), your policy is not the end-all. I could care less about the journalist, come up with your own colloqualisms.

Vatican: what? Did you just compare modern journalism to Nazism? And call him "the chosen one?"

Okay, I should really stop posting here.
                      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      i just wish it was longer
                      Originally posted by Cops
                      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Cylor if you mean this was so much worse then any other night out (example new years eve in Brisbane outside The Family or any other big nightclub, which was hell of a mess the next day) just because they were underage? So if this happened in a country where you are allowed to drink when you're 16, then its okey?

Comment

edit: meh okey looked it up. you guys (australia) actually have a law that says its illegal to drink alcohol if you are under 18, thats weird, most countries only have a law that says its illegal to buy if you are under a certain age
                          Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 01-18-2008, 04:17 AM.
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                            Cylor if you mean this was so much worse then any other night out (example new years eve in Brisbane outside The Family or any other big nightclub, which was hell of a mess the next day) just because they were underage? So if this happened in a country where you are allowed to drink when you're 16, then its okey?
                            I think you're missing the point. The fact that he was underage isn't the reason he's culpable. It makes it worse, but it's not the sole reason people are pissed. Your analogy's not great.

Look, as Cylor's said, if you throw a party, you have to be responsible for what might happen at that party. When I was in college, if a party got out of hand (and a lot of times, it did) the cops showed up and first wanted to talk to whomever was throwing it. If there was a noise complaint, the host was culpable. If there was underage drinking, the host was culpable.

I'm with Cylor, I don't know why people are on this kid's side--he's obviously a dipshit. And sometimes, dipshits need a fine to let them know that they're not someone special and breaking the law applies to everyone.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Can we stop analysing and appreciate that those people exists? I've thrown insane parties, but I've always know that you don't invite 500 people.

To quote The Big Lebowski (which can always be used for wise remarks):
                              I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there, the Dude, takin' her easy for all us sinners. Shoosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
                                FOR THE RECORD (as in, the record here, not the official record), your policy is not the end-all. I could care less about the journalist, come up with your own colloqualisms.

Vatican: what? Did you just compare modern journalism to Nazism? And call him "the chosen one?"

Okay, I should really stop posting here.
                                yes, i really think he's the chosen one. wasn't joking at all. yes you should.

Comment

Working...
                                X