No announcement yet.

I want to buy a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I couldn't afford to buy a new BMW I wouldn't dare buy an old one.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

---

HYBRID.

Why don't more people get a hybrid? The newer ones work really well, and the things that were said about the engine dying after 5 years are utter lies.

HYBRID to save the planet and your soul.

SERIOUSLY. GOSH. IIIIIIIDIOT.

GOSH!!
      I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        If I couldn't afford to buy a new BMW I wouldn't dare buy an old one.
        yeah
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
          Cars aren't made to last more than 10 years without needing some serious work. Why ride old when you can ride new, this isn't a hard decision in my head.
          I don't think that's always true. My first car was 11 year old, a 96, and I never had a single problem with it. Body was fine, engine and transmission were fine, and I never had to take it into a mechanic shop in the year I had it.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

was it japanese?

as for the avensis, i think its the most boring car ever, and not available stateside.
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Yea it was an Acura. That's probably why lol.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Dunno if it's a big deal or not, but if money is any issue, keep in mind as to which cars will run on regular and premium.

I hated having to fill up using Premium, but if you have the money to afford insurance and the cost of a nice luxury import sports car...then it should not be a prob either way.

Old cars vs. New cars...hmmm some old cars really hold up to the test and are actually easier to maintain and work on compared to garage fee's by the dealers working on out of warranty cars.

Lots of factors...good luck though. I would personally rather have an old 72 - 74 BMW if I had to go with a used BMW choice.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                  First hit 18 and get a driver's license.
                  Yeah those are the plans, 40 days about so im 18 :=)!!!
                  (Paradise)>dj sage
                  (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                  1: Dynasty> LOL
                  1:vue> LOL
                  1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I know I said (yesterday?) that i was going to get the 02 bmw, but my dealership (me specifically) took in an 05 bmw 330i in trade today. And its black, so I think I'm gonna do that now. Only like 1500 bucks more.

Comment

Post pics when you get it. If it has about the same mileage on it, you definitely made a good deal.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Do you live somewhere where it snows? Regular bad weather? Stay far away from a rear wheel drive sports car as your daily driver. I have one, and even when there is the slightest bit of any kind of precipitation, I'm all over the place. I've nicknamed it the Death Sled due to the fact that it randomly converts to sled mode while I'm driving places.

And I have to address this: the Taurus SHO post was a joke, right? If it isn't a joke- they do have nice power/torque and a pretty solid performance package for that type of car, but seriously...it's a Taurus. And if it is a joke - hahah
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan> View Post
                          HYBRID.

Why don't more people get a hybrid? The newer ones work really well, and the things that were said about the engine dying after 5 years are utter lies.

HYBRID to save the planet and your soul.

SERIOUSLY. GOSH. IIIIIIIDIOT.

GOSH!!
                          I entertained the idea of a camry hybrid, but then concluded that I don't love the environment that much.
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Shan View Post
                            Same here planning on getting one probably.
                            The new civic look so plastic imo. The older one, a type-R, that's a nice car

When I get back to Sweden I'm thinking about getting either a Volvo S60 (white with black rims) or a Lexus IS Prolly a going with a Volvo since I would get a good price.
                            Last edited by Emaho; 01-30-2008, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                              I entertained the idea of a camry hybrid, but then concluded that I don't love the environment that much.
                              yeah, give it a few years and hybrids won't be just fucking useless, ugly, slow vehicles. dunno if you've seen the tesla roadster... but yeah. fuck yeah. i love capitalism.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                                yeah, give it a few years and hybrids won't be just fucking useless, ugly, slow vehicles. dunno if you've seen the tesla roadster... but yeah. fuck yeah. i love capitalism.
                                Agreed, it's not ideal to think about buying one for at least a few years.

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                                I don't think that's always true. My first car was 11 year old, a 96, and I never had a single problem with it. Body was fine, engine and transmission were fine, and I never had to take it into a mechanic shop in the year I had it.
                                Do you still have it, is this the first year you've had it? If this is the first year you've had this car then wait a few years and you'll see what exactly needs to be done with this. You probably got an older car that was fixed up, the majority of cars that you find get dumped on dealerships are soon to be in serious need of some sort of repairs. If I didn't have my dad who's been a mechanic for over thirty years I'd seriously think twice about buying a 6 year old car compared to a brand new one. Like I said you might get a couple years out of it then realize you have a broken down 10 year old BMW that will probably sell for parts more than anything. I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would rather drive an old BMW compared to a fuel efficient brand new Toyota that holds ridiculously well on to it's re-sale value, he's obviously not considering re-sale value as something that is greatly important, but if he believes that he's financial stable enough to buy a twenty thousand dollar car and just say 'fuck it' to the possibilities that he might have to one day sell this car then that's his business, personally I think it's a bad move.

after re-reading your post I'm getting the feeling that you drove an 11 year old car for only one year....
                                Last edited by Cops; 01-30-2008, 01:26 PM.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X