No announcement yet.

I want to buy a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would choose the Toyota Tundra out of all of those vehicles. The 08's are nice. Either that or i would hunt for a Titan. I saw one at my work that was lifted just a tad and it was really nice.
    A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
      after re-reading your post I'm getting the feeling that you drove an 11 year old car for only one year....

All good things must come to an end. But I dunno, Acuras are pretty nice cars. I'm sure that if there was an underlying problem I would have found it by then.

After that one got totalled I bought a 99 Integra and I've had very few problems with it. I've had it for almost a year now. I had to put a new camber kit on it because they guy I bought it from lowered it without putting one on. But that was his fault, not the car's. We thought the clutch was bad but it wasn't. The only thing I've had to get done to it was put new airbags in, but that's again because the idiot I bought it from decided to install his own. Again, not the car's fault. But we'll see how this one turns out. NOS takes a toll on the engine, so I'll probably have to replace that soon enough. But again, that's not the car's fault. If my car was complete stock I doubt I'd have any problems with it.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

stop riding the brakes and get your ass off the cell phone and u wont get rear-ended

Comment

I wasn't on a cell phone, and I was stopped at a red light. And besides, I can't talk on the cell phone and shift at the same time.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I WAS MAKING ASSUMPTIONS, LEAVE ME ALONEf

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
              Post pics when you get it. If it has about the same mileage on it, you definitely made a good deal.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
              I can only speak for local dealerships (Connecticut) but we don't go by kelly blue book values, ever. Kbb is based on MSRP in any given zip code, even if you ask for "Private Party Value" or "Suggested Trade in Value". They overestimate on purpose because the rumors will spread that "KBB Said my car is worth ____" which will in turn lead to more hits on their website, which leads to more $ for the webmaster. If you want a more accurate price quote, use what we use in the car business, NADA. Sometimes NADA differs very little from kbb, but on plenty of occasions, it will vary greatly. So for future references, if you want an accurate quote on what your car is really worth, use what we use, NADA.

On Topic: I'm waiting til friday for my paycheck so I can throw a little extra down payment on the car to get my payments a bit lower. I'll have pictures up this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                I wasn't on a cell phone, and I was stopped at a red light. And besides, I can't talk on the cell phone and shift at the same time.
                n00b

Comment

Hi Panda!

Tell that Money off! He's toying with you!
                  3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                  3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                  3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                  3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                  3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                  3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                  3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                  3:Shadowmere> LOL
                  3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                  Shadowmere> Rofl
                  Up in ya !> With his feet
                  Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                  Up in ya !> l44t feet
                  Deft> l44t f44t*
                  Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                  Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                    The new civic look so plastic imo. The older one, a type-R, that's a nice car

When I get back to Sweden I'm thinking about getting either a Volvo S60 (white with black rims) or a Lexus IS Prolly a going with a Volvo since I would get a good price.
                    You know you wish you were as cool as me, drivin in the s70! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post

All good things must come to an end. But I dunno, Acuras are pretty nice cars. I'm sure that if there was an underlying problem I would have found it by then.

how about no bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Regen View Post
                        I would choose the Toyota Tundra out of all of those vehicles. The 08's are nice. Either that or i would hunt for a Titan. I saw one at my work that was lifted just a tad and it was really nice.
                        According to consumer reports the Titan has the worst initial reliability among all trucks. Which is surprising since it's made by nissan.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                          wait.. s70? Thats ooooooooold!

I have a 99 s80, 2.4 with 170k km. The dealer I got this car from is a dealer we have been getting our second hand Volvo's from for like 18 years, and not once have we had a serious problem with one of our cars. Right now I can still get like 5k for it. Considering a 2.4 Volvo engine can easily go up to 300k.

Obviously I didn't know Toyota doesn't sell the Avensis in the US. And Disp, I dont really care about how exciting a car is. I care about how comfortable it is, how it feels when driving it, how it looks, and how luxurious the interior is (doesn't mean, more is better). The Avensis is incredibly comfortable and drives incredibly well. It has fantastic acceleration too.

Its all fun and games having some tricked out Golf with racing seats or whatever, but when you have to drive that car for hours and hours its gonna break you up. I have now driven a Lotus Elise three times for my job, and though its a fun car to drive, sitting in that thing for 2.5 hours when its hot outside, no pleasure cruise!
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            wait.. s70? Thats ooooooooold!
                            It was in production 1997-2000 so not really that much older than your S80...
                            megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                            L K> taught u what?
                            megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                            9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                            9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                              Hehe, lucky you we still havn't poked a hole in it!

Btw I never saw any pics on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                                The new civic look so plastic imo. The older one, a type-R, that's a nice car

When I get back to Sweden I'm thinking about getting either a Volvo S60 (white with black rims) or a Lexus IS Prolly a going with a Volvo since I would get a good price.
                                The real reason you would take Volvo is that it's Swede just like you!!!
                                (Paradise)>dj sage
                                (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                                1: Dynasty> LOL
                                1:vue> LOL
                                1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X