• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post

I'll make you eat your words. Ha ha ha.
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

You forgot to talk about the impact that voodoo will have on the elections, telcat.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Rofl, apparently those endorsements do as well as any voodoo/curse performed according to this super Tuesday's results.
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

marijuana obama won super tuesday

aight
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            marijuana obama won super tuesday

aight
            lookin like its obama and mccain

i totally called mccain

fuck yeah

im awesome

i cant predict political movements that i read about in aol articles!

fuck yeah

im awesome
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Just like you called the Super Bowl, right bud? East Coast Bears!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                lookin like its obama and mccain

i totally called mccain

fuck yeah

im awesome

i cant predict political movements that i read about in aol articles!

fuck yeah

im awesome
                make sense you imbecile
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                  I seriously suspect that McCain is a nationalist. Nationalists tend to almost always make things worse, just look at Hitler.
                  Objection your honor, speculation. Hitler prodded the germans because they were oppressed and were liable to a nationalist, we are in a completely morally developped, economically developed, socially developed country.

GAE MANNSHAFT
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Objection! Hearsay and shamanism.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Clinton is losing ... are people so desperate, they start to buy into unrealist dreams?

Good work!

But at the end of the day, passion usually makes things worse in the long run.
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Clinton is losing ... are people so desperate, they start to buy into unrealist dreams?

Good work!

But at the end of the day, passion usually makes things worse in the long run.
                        You have no f'n clue as to why Clinton is losing and perhaps have no clue as to why people dislike her as well as her lies she has made in the past decades.

To presume people are desparate due to Clinton being behind in the polls, should I also assume that you have genital herpes and are dying of AIDS with 1 week left to live? Learn about American politics and the candidates prior to making such a dumbass comment.

For you to assume that Clinton is the best choice, then it is obvious that you think Bush is wonderful and is the best too and that the invasion of Iraq is justified regardless of the lies used in favor of this war.

I should also assume that you have nude posters of Howard on your walls since he was the greatest leader of Australia and the world?

Uhg!
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                          You have no f'n clue as to why Clinton is losing and perhaps have no clue as to why people dislike her as well as her lies she has made in the past decades.

To presume people are desparate due to Clinton being behind in the polls, should I also assume that you have genital herpes and are dying of AIDS with 1 week left to live? Learn about American politics and the candidates prior to making such a dumbass comment.

For you to assume that Clinton is the best choice, then it is obvious that you think Bush is wonderful and is the best too and that the invasion of Iraq is justified regardless of the lies used in favor of this war.

I should also assume that you have nude posters of Howard on your walls since he was the greatest leader of Australia and the world?

Uhg!

Let's not get so emotionally worked up. Who wants to be a president of the states if (s)he does not like power?

On the side note: I hate passionate idiots. Some people like them because they are passionate, but that is also the reason why they make things worse than normal idiots.

DIE OUT, IDIOTS, DIE OUT!!!
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

DIE OUT, IDIOTS, DIE OUT!!!
                            We're all waiting.

Comment

Working...
                            X