A sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sad day

I've been summoned back to my parent's house for the weekend (hence my use of the internet) to dismantle the old and shitty computer that has served so well Subspace wise since late 1999. To be honest I'm not all that sad, my cat processes his food quicker than this computer processes... computery stuff. And I don't miss the internet, I still go on it on my laptop at my house - but not TW, it would be stupid given all the work I've spent weening myself off it. Plus I've been playing Medieval Total War II recently, the best thing since drunkenly shouting at people over Xbox Live. I conquered about 5 regions in an hour last night, whilst touching myself, its acceptable naziism. Seriously I fucked the Genoese up good and proper, I even click 'sack the settlement' after I drove the Milanese fuckers out. Anyway I think my Dad's getting a laptop as a replacement so it might even be a bonus, I'll be able to go on the internet on a computer that doesn't take 4 minutes 26 seconds to boot (I timed it) and watch TV at the same time when I'm at my parent's house.

However what I really wanted to say was this: Thank you Jerome for providing me with the wallpaper I've been using for the majority of this computer's lifespan. Its that greeny picture of the headphones. While I'm at it, thanks to IlyaZ for that picture of the red planes I used on that door stop that passes for a laptop while I was at uni. If you're interested, my current wallpaper on the laptop at my house is the default wallpaper that came with the laptop, I've been too busy delivering some up-fucking to the Holy Roman Empire to change it. Thank you Subspace
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Thank you Subspace
    what's this gotta do with us? im confused

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

mike jeeps i like you more than just friends
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

green headphones?!
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Rofl Schope

Comment

today is sad because today i went to a funeral and it was sad.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
              X