No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I have the problem with, "standard Valentines". All these fucking sheep sitting at restaurants looking at eachother thinking "my oh wee my aren't we the bestest people around look at us all gathered and celebrating, and look at that pathetic loner out there all alone and sad aaaaw". SHUT UP! Fucking imagineless, mindeless fucking drones.

Love is to be celebrated every day, assholes.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
      That's what I have the problem with, "standard Valentines". All these fucking sheep sitting at restaurants looking at eachother thinking "my oh wee my aren't we the bestest people around look at us all gathered and celebrating, and look at that pathetic loner out there all alone and sad aaaaw". SHUT UP! Fucking imagineless, mindeless fucking drones.

thank god sometimes got the right idea. Fight the machine (but love the person)
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post

yo dat shit don't fly wit da ladys.

I don't like Valentine's day either
        Last edited by Squeezer; 02-12-2008, 08:21 PM.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Well the problem is that because we're both broke college students, if we're going to pick a day to go out to dinner and a movie, we might as well pick the day that everybody else is We go out on dates every Saturday, but normally it's just cheap stuff. So for Valentine's day, well, the day after since I have class, we're actually going to go to a nice restaurant and stuff. I think we're doing the same on our anniversary in March.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Here: http://www.menshealth.com/valentines/simpleguide.html
            plenty of ideas there, and they aren't too bad either.
            I'm buyin the wife some roses and spa treatment for a day. hopefully i can get a weekend away with her too at a hotel.
            Ya us guys might think valentines day is shitty, but chicks dig it no matter what they say.
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

so i think i fucked up, but i should still get a least a decent "omg i haven't seen you in 3 months, how's life" fuck.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

are you banging girls at college dtf?

edit: or guys, definitely guys
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                  are you banging girls at college dtf?

edit: or guys, definitely guys
                  definitely guys
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

knew it, can't be all mad at your girl when you're playing tic-tac-toe with some guys balls.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i do, but not so much since the beginning of the year, because me and this girl in UVM have this thing.

but i'm pledging Kappa Sigma so maybe i'll just say fuck it and get some skanks.

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
                        I'm buyin the wife some roses and spa treatment for a day.
                        You're married? At 19?

EDIT: I spent my valentines day having a terrible hangover...it left me alone around 9ish pm
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

valentines day is NOT A REAL HOLIDAY. delete this topic!

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
                            Here: http://www.menshealth.com/valentines/simpleguide.html
                            plenty of ideas there, and they aren't too bad either.
                            Real men don't need a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts View Post
                              My girlfriend is working till 5:30pm so I don't have all day with her.
                              I'm planning on wine, chocolates, teddy, card. The usual.

Also:
                              Cheese fondue starters
                              Cooking a great dinner, I'm a great cook
                              Chocolate fondue afters
                              fondue? ur gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                                You're married? At 19?
                                Mistake of his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X