No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to agree with exalt on this one, she may act mature, but at that age, things change like the wheather... but if your into it, go for it, jus be careful duel.. and dont get caught, its jail time :P
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

• if you're going to rag on duel pasta, get on his case because he's duel pasta and not because of this. a 15 year old doesn't know what love is? i'm sure you don't have a complete grasp on the concept either. look at it this way, it's like a senior dating a freshman in highschool. sure, it's a line that some of us might not cross, but it's not the worst you could do.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
        it's like a senior dating a freshman in highschool. sure, it's a line that some of us might not cross, but it's not the worst you could do.
        i crossed that line many times.

it was my mission as a senior to fuck as many freshmen girls as i could, ended at 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
          i crossed that line many times.

it was my mission as a senior to fuck as many freshmen girls as i could, ended at 6.
          And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Money in a nutshell.

Clap twice, not once.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• So, am I an accessory now that I've read that?
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              I dunno why pasta is getting such a bad rap for this. I dated and fucked a 15 year old when I was 17 and I live in the Chris Hansen nation.
              I think my ex-girlfriend was 15 for a week when I was 18. Age isn't a huge issue but I wouldn't fuck around with the law down in the south, I'd be used as a hole in which people would use for sexual pleasure.

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
              if you're going to rag on duel pasta, get on his case because he's duel pasta and not because of this. a 15 year old doesn't know what love is? i'm sure you don't have a complete grasp on the concept either. look at it this way, it's like a senior dating a freshman in highschool. sure, it's a line that some of us might not cross, but it's not the worst you could do.
              Our idea of love is changing, I think it's wrong to say 15 year olds don't know what love is and that we do. Isn't it more important we believe we were in love rather than know it to be certain? The only thing that's true is that our ability to deal with relationships ending gets better as we get older. I think it's a valid point that if he were ever to break her heart that she may retaliate, she may not, but fifteen year old girls are the most irrational crazy bitches I've ever seen.
              Last edited by Cops; 02-23-2008, 02:39 AM.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• I couldn't take it any longer
                Lord I was crazed
                And when the feeling came upon me
                Like a tidal wave
                I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
                That I would love you to the end of time
                I swore that I would love you to the end of time!

So now I'm praying for the end of time
                To hurry up and arrive
                Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
                I don't think that I can really survive
                I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
                But God only knows what I can do right now
                I'm praying for the end of time
                It's all that I can do
                Praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you!!!
                :]
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• yo pasta do what you want and what your heart say, ignore these asshole jerkass titfucking bitchass morons. You are immature enough for her :wub:
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                  X