X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT I'm shroomin

My head hertz
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

There, now I feel better.
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

why arent you guys talking to me?

Comment

hi there

how's the head
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

found out from my roommate today that next friday we're having "kung-40" night at my place

it's where you mix kung fu, 40's, and weed

come join me hunny bunny
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

better, im peaking. we were watching South Park, but that was Britney's head was fucked up and it was too much for us. We're watching UFC now (two of my friends are trippin too) so everything is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              found out from my roommate today that next friday we're having "kung-40" night at my place

it's where you mix kung fu, 40's, and weed

come join me hunny bunny
              What a coincidence, I'm smokin a blunt right now.

brb...walk time.

Comment

if you can see the keyboard eat more
                Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                caco <ER>> )Oo
                caco <ER>> bot thief!
                caco <ER>> duel me for it
                Evasive <E> no!
                Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

How does it feel?

I like to compare the feeling to "Life HD"
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

kung fu wtf
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

this thread was a terrible idea.

I'm on the come down now and it's fantastic. I had a bad trip for a while because we went for a walk in the pouring rain. Plus we walked by a few cops and I got really freaked out I was going to get caught. My only problem with Mushrooms is that I always try to act normal, but things never go as planned and then I get extremely scared that someone caught me slip up and is going to out me. I know it's silly, but I'm in the good place now.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                        kung fu wtf
                        kung 40, broseph

Comment

I saw that movie with the guy and his weird dreams. I wasn't even on any drugs or booze at the time and it was totally messed up.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                            I saw that movie with the guy and his weird dreams. I wasn't even on any drugs or booze at the time and it was totally messed up.
                            the science of sleep is fantastic.

Oh by the way Squeezer, walking around late at night on shrooms is fucking creepy. I don't think it's silly to feel a bit overwhelmed by the drugs and atmosphere.

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                            My buddys want to have a party where you duck tape two 40s to your hands and can't use your hand until the bottle is empty.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                              the science of sleep is fantastic.

Oh by the way Squeezer, walking around late at night on shrooms is fucking creepy. I don't think it's silly to feel a bit overwhelmed by the drugs and atmosphere.

My buddys want to have a party where you duck tape two 40s to your hands and can't use your hand until the bottle is empty.
                              I was still high when I wrote that. I usually like walking at night on shrooms, but in this particular case it was cold, rainy, and extremely dark. Not exactly prime conditions.

Oh, and we call that game Edward 40-Hands around here. It's fun until you have to pee and realize that you've gotta finish two half forty's before you can unzip your fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X