No announcement yet.

Biggest pain you've ever felt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never broken a bone except fingers n toes. i have gotten about ten or so different sets of stitches.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I've never broken a bone either and I'm 76% sure I'm not gay.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

where's that other 24%? ITT: You may be supporting his case
        SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
          Well this thread is about the worst pain you've had personally, so I don't see how it would be possible for someone not to have a story to share. On that note, here's car #1

And here's the van I flipped

You claimed to have hit your head against the side of your car, then you claimed to have pulled yourself out of a flipped minivan. For some reason I belive the car has to be hit from the side in order for someone to hit their head sideways. Your minivan doesnt seem like it suffered any damage from the side, and certainly doesn't look like its been flipped over. The mirrors are intact and I don't see any dents in the roof that would indicate that the van has been lain upside down. All I see is a fucked up bumper on the left. And for some reason the other car doesn't have the license plate number; maybe another story you wanna tell us about?

For fucks sake, quit making up stupid shit.
          Last edited by Ward; 04-16-2008, 12:24 PM.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

I don't feel pain.

Pain feels me.

But seriously, worst ever was only a sprained ankle from basketball.

Hurt like a biznatch though, vision went very very white for a bit, from the pain I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by milosh View Post
              where's that other 24%? ITT: You may be supporting his case
              uncertainty fills me like a rain cloud
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                You claimed to have hit your head against the side of your car, then you claimed to have pulled yourself out of a flipped minivan. For some reason I belive the car has to be hit from the side in order for someone to hit their head sideways. Your minivan doesnt seem like it suffered any damage from the side, and certainly doesn't look like its been flipped over. The mirrors are intact and I don't see any dents in the roof that would indicate that the van has been lain upside down. All I see is a fucked up bumper on the left. And for some reason the other car doesn't have the license plate number; maybe another story you wanna tell us about?

For fucks sake, quit making up stupid shit.
                I said it didn't flip completely over because I went into the ditch. I ended up driver side down, as in on the ground, in the ditch. The impact of my car hitting the ditch, on its side, was just like whiplash but to the side. I hit my head against the side of the car, but not enough to knock me out, just to give me a major headache. Luckily it had just rained so the ditch was made out of mud and was soft, which is why there wasn't much damage. If you really wanted me to I could find the ticket I got from the police to prove it. Or I could show you the documents from the court where I lost my license?

The other car doesn't have a number because I whited it out. I still use that license plate number and I don't want it going around the internet.

For fuck's sake, why are you so obsessed with thinking I make things up? Paradise could probably vouch for both of these wrecks for one thing, and why would I concern myself with making up a story about getting in a wreck to seem cool on an online forum?
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

To impress me, pandagirl.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

When I was skiing I dropped of a 2 m cliff, fell, turned into a snowball and straddled a tree.
                    Another time we were racing down the ski cross track and I overestimated the gap between 2 big bumps, landed in the middle of the "kick" and because I had such speed I was pressed together and basically sat down on the back of my bindings. It looks kinda like this:

So I got that dildo-looking part up the ass.
                    I couldn't sit down for a week... :/

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      I said it didn't flip completely over because I went into the ditch. I ended up driver side down, as in on the ground, in the ditch. The impact of my car hitting the ditch, on its side, was just like whiplash but to the side. I hit my head against the side of the car, but not enough to knock me out, just to give me a major headache. Luckily it had just rained so the ditch was made out of mud and was soft, which is why there wasn't much damage. If you really wanted me to I could find the ticket I got from the police to prove it. Or I could show you the documents from the court where I lost my license?

The other car doesn't have a number because I whited it out. I still use that license plate number and I don't want it going around the internet.

For fuck's sake, why are you so obsessed with thinking I make things up? Paradise could probably vouch for both of these wrecks for one thing, and why would I concern myself with making up a story about getting in a wreck to seem cool on an online forum?
                      LOOOOOOOOL WOULDNT A SIDE MIRROR AT LEAST BE BROKEN???>? ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR A CAR TO FLIP ON A SIDE WITHOUT BREAKING A FUCKING MIRROR. YOU HOE.
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

i think the picture of the van was taken before she crashed, you hector.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                          i think the picture of the van was taken before she crashed, you hector.
                          OH! great to know she drives an old van with a fucked up bumper!

Comment

you idiot, she doesn't. she wrecked it.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                              you idiot, she doesn't. she wrecked it.
                              i hope you're referring to jeenyus

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                                i hope you're referring to jeenyus
                                jeenyuss is a genius.
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome