Biggest pain you've ever felt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
    sounds like you're some local punching bag.
    Should probably get to know Detroit before you randomley say that. He's UFC or some equivalent.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• My worst pain was one really cold night, frost on the ground, and I was riding my bike with no gloves on. My hands started to go numb so I thought a good idea would be too ride home a fast as I can to get out of the cold as quickly as possible right? Well I fell off my bike and slammed my freezing fingers onto the concrete, It felt like my hands were being burned continuously.

Other than that I had an ear infection which was pretty annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Should probably get to know Detroit before you randomley say that. He's UFC or some equivalent.

this is very true and through the life style of being a fighter these bumps bruises and confritations with death are common occurances.. most fighters have screws loose.. well known fact doesn't mean I'm not a cool guy to go out and have a beer with.. shit I'm probabbly most peoples best friends when they go out b/c of my quick to react attitude... my only dislike is when people use hanging with me as a excuse to cause trouble expecting me to back it up wether they are in the right or wrong. I avoid most street problems as much as possible.. they always just seem to find me hahaha

Comment

• ohh and I don't think I have any photos of my tattoo's up close or anything but I can give a brief description of most of them.. The circles on my right and left arm represent the circle of life, the one on my left has a break in that circle representing death and shows your soul escapeing. That arm is covered in Demons, Death, and Totured Souls reminding me if in a sence I'll be going to hell when I die if I don't act right now.. On my left chest there is a bottle of Booze old school whiskey bottle style with a skull on it. I had that tattoo'd on me by my brother in Chicago at 6am in the morning wasted... there is about 20-30 some friends that all have that same tattoo with simular stories... the tattoo on my chest that my brothers doing now is something all 4 of us brothers got , my cousins got, my uncles got, a family crest in a way....

ohh and I got my Muay Thai Camp tattoo'd on my shin to let who ever I kick in the face know who done did it!

apart from that there are random others here and there. everyones got a story as do most tattoo's

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            you know ive done some crazy shit

but how the fuck do you flip a van
            i hope u were high when you wrote this, big cars are the easier to rollover, unless ur over the age of 60 ( u drive slow), then it is the easiest thing ever.

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
            I said it didn't flip completely over because I went into the ditch. I ended up driver side down, as in on the ground, in the ditch. The impact of my car hitting the ditch, on its side, was just like whiplash but to the side. I hit my head against the side of the car, but not enough to knock me out, just to give me a major headache. Luckily it had just rained so the ditch was made out of mud and was soft, which is why there wasn't much damage. If you really wanted me to I could find the ticket I got from the police to prove it. Or I could show you the documents from the court where I lost my license?

The other car doesn't have a number because I whited it out. I still use that license plate number and I don't want it going around the internet.

For fuck's sake, why are you so obsessed with thinking I make things up? Paradise could probably vouch for both of these wrecks for one thing, and why would I concern myself with making up a story about getting in a wreck to seem cool on an online forum?
            dear god, i hope thacker was in that car.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• detroit, have you been in this ufc/k1/equivalent scene for long? I just couldn't help to notice that your ears aren't fucked up
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I've been training and fighting for almost 5 years now, you don't see my ears all funked up b/c I'm not a wrestler I am primaraly a stand up Muay Thai Practitioner.. I'd rather stand up and bang it out with anyone first and for most. I do however train in Jiu-Jitsu , wrestleing, and samba and b/c you train in those forms of fighting doesn't mean you have to obtain cauliflower ear. Those ears are from training day in and day out at a dirty gym on dirty matts with dirty people. I am fortunate enough to train at a brand new facility for Team MASH wich all of us pro fighters help take care of and maintain everyday. The Matts are mopped down multiple times a day, rings are cleaned, cages are cleaned.. very clean place.. Hence no messed up ears or ring worm..

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                  dear god, i hope thacker was in that car.
                  Haha no, but his dad is fixing my car right now.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• ive done muay thai for quite some years and it's interesting i read this forum because im starting it again in two weeks.. many choises with good gyms here (many gyms who produced k1 champions).
                    what's your level, have you been many times in the ring, etc?
                    Last edited by SEAL; 04-21-2008, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      i hope u were high when you wrote this, big cars are the easier to rollover, unless ur over the age of 60 ( u drive slow), then it is the easiest thing ever.
                      minivans might be 'the easier' to roll over, but SUV's are 'the easiest'. and an SUV i drove for 3 years, with a 4-inch lift (done by me and not professionally so you know i did no work on the suspension). i never managed to flip it, and i don't think anyone here will argue that i didn't try my damnedest.

i suppose i'm just an awesome driver.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Seal I have been fighting for over 4 years now training for 5.. I am a class A Muay Thai fighter in the Cam Toa organization in Canada and at simular rankings in other organizations in the states. I am a Ameture MMA figher only recently makeing my debute in the octagon with a victory..

Comment

• Phew, when I saw detroit was the last to post again I was afraid I was going to be greeted with one of his self-obsessed, 'I'm a real hard guy in real life because I have tatoos', ugly fuck, mug shots.

Comment

• Isn't that what this thread is about metalheadz? i dont see him being self-obsessed in other threads. muay thai is a very hard, skilled, sport in fact, and there is way more about it than just punching an opponement. anyways, i find it impressive detroid. going in the ring already after 1 year of praccing. i left when i was nearly ready and now the beer belly kicked in =) found a new friend in the city though who has the same, so that will be a good motivation to go together.

Comment

• Well the gym is there to get rid of those beer bellys and extra pounds. Most peoples problem is that they always say "I'm to out of shape to go to the gym" that line always cracks me up because that is exactly what the gym is designed for you to do, get in shape. But starting with a buddy on a simular level is good to motivate you to start again just don't get in the habbit of haveing to have him come with you for you to be able to go train. Odds are he will flake off and when he does you will want to as well. I see 100's of kids a year come and go out of the gym only a few stay and learn.

and metal headz I'm sorry if I make you jealous. Maybe I shouldn't be as motivated and lead a action packed life, I'll try to be more boring just for you.

Comment

• ya detroitcityz please be more boring
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X