No announcement yet.

Biggest pain you've ever felt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whiplash I had after getting in a car wreck was pretty bad (the day after). And after getting in another car wreck a few weeks later I had some more bad pain. I had just received injuries to my head and neck. I was on the wooden stretcher/pallet thing from the ambulance. They transported me to the emergency room and I lay on that wooden torture device for 45 minutes. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had a pillow or something under my head. But after my head hitting the side of my car going 55 mph my head pretty much felt like it was on fire... and having it rest on that stupid wooden thing wasn't helping. They wouldn't take it off because they needed to x-ray me first to make sure my neck wasn't broken. Well, I had to pull myself out of my flipped over minivan, and then run to the nearest house... so I'm pretty sure my neck wasn't broken. It was excruciating though!

Childbirth will probably be worse.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
      It's been said that kidney stones are the male equivalent of giving birth. I shiver at the thought of me eventually getting a kidney stone. :unsure:

When I was working in the pathology lab there was a glassed locker with kidney-stones that people mostly pissed out....fucking insane...ok for the ones that are size and just slightly smaller than regular dice, but ones that are spikey just fucking killed me. There was one stone with base of a blueberry, maybe a bit smaller, and from it about an inch long spike. One that looked like a morning star-head with several long thorns... :sick: :wassat:
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
        The whiplash I had after getting in a car wreck was pretty bad (the day after). And after getting in another car wreck a few weeks later I had some more bad pain. I had just received injuries to my head and neck. I was on the wooden stretcher/pallet thing from the ambulance. They transported me to the emergency room and I lay on that wooden torture device for 45 minutes. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had a pillow or something under my head. But after my head hitting the side of my car going 55 mph my head pretty much felt like it was on fire... and having it rest on that stupid wooden thing wasn't helping. They wouldn't take it off because they needed to x-ray me first to make sure my neck wasn't broken. Well, I had to pull myself out of my flipped over minivan, and then run to the nearest house... so I'm pretty sure my neck wasn't broken. It was excruciating though!

funny story.

This summer I was sitting passenger with my friend Andy at the wheel, when to our right this shitty volvo straight up 90 degree turns on us and hits his Focus's back end. She then proceeded to slam into the barrier (we were on the freeway going at least 60 btw) and give herself a concussion that might have later killed her (I never found out, but the paramedics said it didn't look good).

Well, we go rolling through the air and I saw the whole thing. I literally watched the asphalt roll into us. After we hit the ground the first time, I tucked my body into the seat and closed my eyes. Andy later told me that he hunched over the wheel, which probably ended up saving us both, because when we stopped rolling, I opened my eyes and gazed up at the roof which was now about six inches above my head.

Immediately I began patting myself down to see if I was cut or hurt, but I'd had my seatbelt on and somehow rolled myself with the crash. I didn't have a cut or bruise on me, so I asked my friend if he was okay and he said that he was fine, but that he thought he had a broken wrist.

I unbuckled myself and slowly crawled out to see that traffic had stopped and people were getting out of their cars to check on the poor lady. All in all, it took about two minutes from the wreck to when I emerged. I remember a man looking at me and asking if I was alright, but all I could do was stare because my adrenaline was pumping so hard. I felt really tense and was shaking, and soon a couple of ambulances showed up for my friend and the lady. I rode in the back with Andy, because it appeared that neither of us were in apparent danger, so the paramedics just checked us out to make sure we didn't have a concussion or whiplash.

I waited in the ICU for three hours and it turned out that Andy only broke a couple of ribs and his wrist. I had one scratch I didn't notice on my arm at the time, but a nurse looked at it and said, "that ain't even gonna need stitches."

For some odd reason, the windshield cracked, but withheld and all of the windows blew outward so that no glass was flung on us. At least that's the way I understood it. Whatever the case, I walked away from a pretty awful car accident. Then I got an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen,went home and watched the Princess Bride on DVD.

All in all, a very weird day.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post

ROFL you always seem to have quite an interesting story in accordance to every topic. Once again, stop making your fucking shit up you dumb cunt. Go seek attention elsewhere.

Worst pain I've felt was after I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed. My whole jaw swelled and I couldn't eat or sleep for 2 days.
          Last edited by Ward; 04-14-2008, 05:34 PM.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

pussies.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Reading this thread really puts in perspective how shitty your life COULD be. Makes me feel lucky I'm yet to break a bone or suffer any serious injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                Reading this thread really puts in perspective how shitty your life COULD be. Makes me feel lucky I'm yet to break a bone or suffer any serious injury.
                Perhaps you should go outside.
                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                  You might get into a collision on your way home tomorrow.

THE BIGGEST PAIN by Adman:

There was this hot chick, and i asked her out, she said no. My heart broke.
                  That was the biggest pain I've ever felt.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

This thread just affirms that woman cant drive!

However, in a Volvo you are safe! Safest mutherfocking cars on the planet!

I drive to well to crash.. -_-
                    And besides that, I am in good shape and I have a strong body. As mentioned I have had my share of falls and stupid stuff, fell out of a tree once, nothing broken, nothing badly hurt. I am hardly ever sick, last time was like 5 years ago.

So all in all, I should be a stuntman.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                      i broke my hand in the semifinals of a baseball tourny when i was a kid, sliding headfirst into second (some fucker stomped my fingers with metal cleats). i couldn't hit for the rest of the game because my hand was so swollen, so i bunted. when we won my coach still wanted me to pitch in the final, so i put in 5 innings as starting pitcher with 4 fingers in my throwing hand fractured.
                      Wow your coach was a real dickface.

Mine would have to be one of two skiing incidents. The first, I hit a bumpy patch going way too fast and ended up going head over heals over and over down a hill. I finally stopped because I flew into the air and landed really hard on my back. No broken bones, but I limped and had a sore back for at least two weeks.

The second, I took a turn at the bottom of a hill going pretty fast and hit a patch of ice. My skiis went out from under me and the momentum sent my head slamming into the hardpacked snow.
                      Reclusion
                      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

getting fucked up the ass, srsly
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I think N0ah should post in this thread.
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                            Whatever the case, I walked away from a pretty awful car accident. Then I got an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen,went home and watched the Princess Bride on DVD.

All in all, a very weird day.
                            You lucky duck. Get to walk away from a serious car accident, have an oreo blizzard, AND watch Princess Bride? Best day ever. Princess Bride = best movie of all time.
                            sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                            1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                              ROFL you always seem to have quite an interesting story in accordance to every topic. Once again, stop making your fucking shit up you dumb cunt. Go seek attention elsewhere.

Worst pain I've felt was after I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed. My whole jaw swelled and I couldn't eat or sleep for 2 days.
                              Well this thread is about the worst pain you've had personally, so I don't see how it would be possible for someone not to have a story to share. On that note, here's car #1

And here's the van I flipped

Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

you know ive done some crazy shit

but how the fuck do you flip a van
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome