Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jerome, this guy's a hector. no use.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

LIVIN IN BEVERLY HILLS
      ROllin' like a celebrity!

drugs are like water in college i swear, this is awesome.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

go to college, pick up a few habits.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
          For fuck's sake
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
            go to college, pick up a few habits.
            listen, its ok, we undersgtand that colleg edoenst help us all but let me stand by saying i just emptied my bank account and bought 210$ worth of booze for this next week.

wooooop!
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

slicing through my left teste with a hedge clipper....that was pretty painful.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Lots of black eyes, broken noses, chipped teeth, missing teeth, busted ankles, broken bones, stiches, blood, blood clots on my brain resulting in 10 day intensive care hospitalizations, cro bar collisions, baseball bat swings, fists, kicks, knees, elbows, beer bottles, hammers,

you name it I've seen it in a street fight or in the ring/cage, been hit with it, hit someone with it, been outnumberd, been shot at, been stabbed/sliced. It's all just apart of the way we live round here. Wouldn't change a thing!

infact ppl say it's weird when they see me without a busted eye or broken nose.. just something I almost always have.

Comment

• detroitcity you just one-upped the entire Value squadron in a single blow

edit: and can do you have a photo of your tattoo?
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• legit.
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• rofl detroit
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitCity View Post
                              Lots of black eyes, broken noses, chipped teeth, missing teeth, busted ankles, broken bones, stiches, blood, blood clots on my brain resulting in 10 day intensive care hospitalizations, cro bar collisions, baseball bat swings, fists, kicks, knees, elbows, beer bottles, hammers,

you name it I've seen it in a street fight or in the ring/cage, been hit with it, hit someone with it, been outnumberd, been shot at, been stabbed/sliced. It's all just apart of the way we live round here. Wouldn't change a thing!

infact ppl say it's weird when they see me without a busted eye or broken nose.. just something I almost always have.
                              sounds like you're some local punching bag.
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

• relocating my knee cap into my ankle and in many pieces
                                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                                X