Biggest pain you've ever felt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest pain you've ever felt

For me it's a cliché, most probably when I got kicked in the balls by a diva bitch when I was 12 I think. Hurt like a...bitch.

Oh, ingrown toenails hurt like a mother as well.

so, what's the biggest pain you've felt?
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

When you broke up with me, I felt like my heart was ripped apart
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

About 10 years ago, I had what's called a thrombosis hemorrhoid. It happened while I was sleeping. I woke up feeling like my ass was on fire. So I did exactly the opposite of what I should've done. I put ice on it. Then it felt like someone had clamped vice-grips on my asshole and was trying to drag me around. It was an unbearable constant pain. I went to the clinic twice to get a procedure the doctors called getting 'lanced', where they would make an incision on the piece of hemorrhoid, which by the way felt like it was the size of my thumb, to relieve the pressure. No pain I have ever felt before or since has come close to the pain I felt then. :death:

Comment

busting my ACL takes the cake for "short term" pain, hurt like a motherfucker.

Long Term, ingrown toenail is the worst, couldnt even walk properly cause it hurt so much.
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

i guess when a slamming door sliced my middle finger and took like a centimeter of it... that was neat

Comment

Popped my ACL, that was a bitch.

Slammed my jaw on a rail a few weeks ago and still can't chew too well.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

worst pain had to be broken ribs, it's the only time I was hobbled. Breathing hurt, which is never good. As far as other pain goes, i've broken plenty of bones before and I find they don't really 'hurt' that much. The smaller the injury the more it seems to hurt. A huge gash doesn't hurt as much as a little tiny cut.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Umm punctured cheek. Tooth went through it when I was 7.
                And as Staff know about, I had a Ham incident. I sorta sliced my palm open with an electric carving knife. I missed TWL hosting because of it.

Comment

I got hit in the chin with a golfing putter. Had to get stitches. Didn't take pictures. Have scar.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I have fallen a lot, and never was too careful, but I never broken anything, and it was all mostly cuts which could get mended with those little bandages that keep the wound shut.

I don't really remember anything that sticks out as a bad pain.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i broke my hand in the semifinals of a baseball tourny when i was a kid, sliding headfirst into second (some fucker stomped my fingers with metal cleats). i couldn't hit for the rest of the game because my hand was so swollen, so i bunted. when we won my coach still wanted me to pitch in the final, so i put in 5 innings as starting pitcher with 4 fingers in my throwing hand fractured.

Comment

i have melanoma and they had to remove 8 seperate areas from my back

they gave me a xanax, i was awake and blood would occasionally squirt by my face

5 stitches times 8 holes totals 40, it totally sucked.

that was pretty painful but the xanax did a good job of making me forget it. when i had to get the stitches removed, though... holy fuck. on the way out everything went white and pavement saved me from falling down some stairs

they didn't give me any painkiller post-surgerys, so i then had to go 2-3 weeks with a very fucked up back. it sucked, i couldnt sit in chairs for like a week.

i've put a tooth through my lip getting punched, and recently put a hole in my ear. both were awesome!
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nic...ge_id=79149980 that hurt quite alot (got stabbed)
                          (Paradise)>dj sage
                          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                          1: Dynasty> LOL
                          1:vue> LOL
                          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shan View Post
                            rofl i love how the caption is 'emo'

Comment

kidney stones, post-convulsions, heroin OD (chest)

Comment

Working...
                              X